Organizer: Faculty of IT and Computer Science, Parul University
About the Competition
- No Registration Fees
- Participation certificate will be given to all the participants, who submitted the poem as per the format.
- Language: Hindi, English, Gujarati
- Open to All
- The last Date of Poem Submission is 30th June 2022
This competition aims to bring out creativity, innovation, and novel ideas through poems that will be written by people across all age groups such as Students, Teachers, Research Scholars, others, etc.
Theme of the Competition
- COVID 19
- College and School Life, etc. [not limited to]
Awards and Recognition
- 3 winners will be awarded E- Certificate
- Consolation Prize Winners will be awarded with E – Consolation E- Certificates
- All the participants will get E-participation certificate
Template of MS word format: Click Here
Guidelines of the Competition
- The poem should be typed in MS word format in New Times Roman, Font Size 12 and with 1.5 line spacing
- Multiple entries from one participant will not be accepted.
- The submitted poem should be unique and should not be copied from any resources. It should be plagiarism free because we encourage creativity and innovative thinking.
- You should write your name, age, city, phone number, and e-mail in your word file in the very beginning before you start writing poem.
Selected poems may get published in the Departmental Magazine or social media channels with your name. Participating in this competition gives us the authority to publish the submitted work from our side anywhere in print media, online or on any digital platform.
Prof. Abhishek Mehta, Assistant Professor,
Parul Institute of Computer Application, Parul University
Contact No. 9898735028