About the Programme
- Current Call : MeitY TIDE 2.0
- Applications Open Date : July 1st 2022
- Last date to Apply : July 31st 2022
- TIDE Onboarding: 15th August 2022
KL Technology Incubators Foundation invites applications for TIDE 2.0 an innovation program driven by MeitY Startup Hub
Do apply if you are a startup using emerging technologies to solve problems in the domains of Agriculture, Pharma, Healthtech, Biotech, Foodtech, Smart Automation & Manufacturing, Renewable Energy using AI/ML & Data Science integration, Fintech, Cyber Security and other Emerging areas.
EIR: For validation and development of an idea- Incubation & Funding support up to ₹ 4 lakhs.
Grant: For translation of PoC to MVP- Incubation & Funding support up to ₹ 7 lakhs.
Objectives of Meity TIDE 2.0
- To encourage graduating students to take to entrepreneurship by providing support as a fellowship
- To provide a prestigious forum for deserving and budding entrepreneurs to pursue their ventures without any additional risks involved in technology based businesses
- To create, nurture and strengthen a pipeline of entrepreneurs for incubators
- To make pursuing entrepreneurship related to a technology business idea more attractive among available career options
- To enable the creation of new startups by entrepreneurs and significant progress towards raising funding or investment
- Less than 7 years in existence
- The startup should have DIPP recognition with Startup India, in case the startup does not have DIPP recognition while applying for the grant challenge program, the startup should ensure DIPP recognition before availing of funding for the program.
- Founders of the applicant company should have at least 51% Indian shareholding. Should have a qualified team in place.
- Proposals from Startups/students we will accept:
- Proof of Concept ideas
- Products in Prototype or pre-commercial stage
- Revenue stage or has raised fund earlier
Preferences will be given to the following:
- Technology Business Ideas with High Degree of Social Impact
- Young Innovators under the age of 35
- Uniqueness of the idea
- Entrepreneur in Residence fellowship – Rs 4 Lakhs (Support Proof of concept ideas).
- Grant Fellowship – Rs 7 Lakhs (Support prototype-based ideas – Pre-commercial based concepts).
How to Apply
- Dr. Sunny Agarwal