NAAC Sponsored Online Two Day Workshop on Innovative Practices for Data Documentation of AQAR & SSR under Revised Assessment and Accreditation Framework
Organizer: Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC), Rajapalayam Rajus’ College, Rajapalayam, in Association with IQAC Cluster, India
About the Workshop
- When: 14th & 15th December, 2022
- No Registration Fee
- To discern Key indicators and preparation of AQAR and SSR as per revised accreditation framework.
- To elucidate innovative best practices
- To implement the benchmarks in HEI in terms of academic as well as societal values.
- To explicate Revised Assessment and Accreditation Framework (RAAF), Quality Indicator Framework (QIF).
- Innovative best practices for preparation of e-report of AQAR & SSR for Quality Enhancement with reference to National Educational Standards.
- To elaborate the key indicator based on DVV.
- To document the various activities leading to quality improvement.
- Preparation and submission of AQAR and SSR as per revised norms.
- Effective data documentation.
- Consolidation and presentation of SSR for NAAC peer-team visit.
- Quality enhancement and sustenance of academic standards in HEI.
- Implementation of innovative best practices with reference to Environmental and Societal values.
IQAC Coordinators, Principals, Management Representatives, Criteria in-charges, Faculty members, Stake holders of IQAC of various HEIs from inter and intra state.
WhatsApp Link: Join Here
DAY 1 – 14.12.2022 (Wednesday)
10.00 A.M to 10.30 A.M – INAUGURAL ADDRESS: Dr. LEENA GAHANE, Deputy Advisor, National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC), Bangalore.
10.30 A.M to 11.30 A.M – EFFECTIVE DOCUMENTATION: Prof. PIYUSHPAHADE, Head, Dept. of Zoology
Haribhai V.Desai College of Arts, Science & Commerce, Pune., Founder, IQAC Cluster, India.
12.00 Noon to 01.00 P.M – CRITERION I: CURRICULAR ASPECTS: Prof. PARAG SHAH, Assistant Professor and IQAC Coordinator, Modern College, Ganeshkhind, Pune.
02.00 P.M to 03.00 P.M – CRITERION II: TEACHING LEARNING & EVALUATION: Dr. DEEPAK NANAWARE
Professor and Head, Department of English, DAV Velankar College of Commerce, Solapur.
03.30 P.M to 04.30 P.M – CRITERION III: RESEARCH, INNOVATION & EXTENSION: Dr. VINITHA R PAI, Professor of Biochemistry, Yenepoya Medical College, Director, Centre – Ph.D Program, Yenepoya (Deemed to be University), Mangalore.
DAY 2 – 15.12.2022 (Thursday)
10.00 A.M to 11.00 A.M-CRITERION IV:INFRASTRUCTURE & LEARNING RESOURCES: Prof. BHARATH KANGUDE, Associate Professor and Head, Department of Physics, Anantrao Pawar College, Pirangut, Pune.
11.30 A.M to 12.30 P.M – CRITERION V: STUDENT SUPPORT & PROGRESSION: Dr. ANURADHA ROY
Former Principal, Seshadripuram College, Bangalore.
02.00 P.M to 03.00 P.M-CRITERION VI:GOVERNANCE, LEADERSHIP & MANAGEMENT: Dr. GOURI DEVASTALE, Assistant Professor, Department of Microbiology, Abeda Inamdar Senior College, Associate Committee Member, IQAC Cluster, India.
03.30 P.M to 04.30 P.M-CRITERION VII:INSTITUTIONAL VALUES & BEST PRACTICES: Dr. S. BADRUNNISA
Advisor, IQAC Cluster, India, Head of Quality Control, Krupanidhi Group of Institutions, Bangalore.
Sri. K.G.Prakash, President, College Governing Council, Rajapalayam Rajus’ College
Dr. S. Singaraj, Secretary, College Governing Council, Rajapalayam Rajus’ College
Dr. D.Venkateswaran,Principal, Rajapalayam Rajus’ College
Dr. K.Sivaramamoorthy, Vice-Principal, Rajapalayam Rajus’ College
Workshop Convenor: Dr. P.R. Suganya, IQAC Coordinator, Rajapalayam Rajus’ College
Mr. R.Vishnushankar, Assistant IQAC Coordinator, Rajapalayam Rajus’ College, Mobile: 9894555370
Dr. Badrunnisa S, QMS Head Advisor, IQAC Cluster, India, Krupanidhi Group of Institutions, Bangalore
Dr. K. Ramesh kumar, Head, Associate Professor of History.
Mr. N. Ramesh, Head, Department of Chemistry.
Dr. M. Kanagasabapathy, Assistant Professor of Chemistry.
Dr. Vasudeva Raja Latha, Librarian.
Mr. A. Gnanavelayutham, Head, Department of Commerce (CA).
Dr. B. Kandasamy, Assistant Professor of History.
Mrs. A. Bhuvaneshwari, Assistant Professor of Commerce.
Mr. M. Vishnusankar, Assistant Professor of Mathematics.
Dr. M. Lakshmi, Assistant Professor of Business Administration.
Dr. D. Sivakumar, Assistant Professor of Computer Science.
Mr. S.S. Ravichandran, Superintendent.
Email Id: email@example.com