Organizer: Department of English and Postgraduate Center and IQAC, Poona College of Arts ,Science and Commerce, Pune, Maharashtra, India In order to commemorate 21 April as WORLD POETRY DAY
About the Competition
THE POEM MAY BE WRITTEN IN ENGLISH/HINDI/MARATHI/GUJRATI/URDU/ARABIC/PERSIAN ON ANY TOPIC BUT IT HAS TO BE ORIGINAL
- Any faculty/Researcher/Student or Professional may participate in this competition.
- E -certificates will be sent to all the participants
- Registration Fee Needed
- Last date for submission of entries is 30th May, 2023
- FOLLOWING CASH PRIZES WILL BE AWARDED TO THE WINNERS:
- FIRST PRIZE: RS.2000
- SECOND PRIZE:RS.1500
- THIRD PRIZE: RS.1000
- The poem should be ORIGINAL meaning it has to be written by you and not taken from any source.
- Avoid plagarism
- Upload the poem in word file along with name,class,designation,name and address of the institution,mobile number and e mail ID in the given link.
- Upload screenshot of your institution/college Identity card
- Upload your registration fee receipt
- Join the whatsapp group after payment of registration fees through the given link
- The students whose plagiarism-free poems get selected ,will be requested to pay a minimal amount for publication in book with ISBN which will be communicated after selection.
Registration Fee for Competition: Rs.50 per entry . (Account Details are given in the invitation).Multiple entries per participant will be allowed with a registration fee of Rs.50 per entry .
GPay on 9796298296
( Mention the purpose : Poetry Writing Competition)
Name of the bank – Union Bank of India
Branch – Aurora Towers, Camp, Pune
Account number – 321702010229161
IFSC – UBIN0532177
WhatsApp group for further communication: Join Here
Dr. Aftab Anwar Shaikh ,Principal
Mr. Moinuddin Khan, Vice-Principal
Ms. Zeenat Merchant, Quiz Coordinator and Head, Department of English and Postgraduate Center