Organizer: Faculty of IT & Computer Science, Parul University On the occasion of National Yoga Day
About the Competition
- No Registration Fees
- Main objective of conducting and organizing this International Yoga competition is to increase the awareness about yoga and also to inspire more people to adopt yoga in their lifestyle.
- No age limits. (All age group of people can participate)
- Only Individual Participation will be allowed
- The Last Date of registration through google form with video submission is 23rd June 2022
Awards and Recognition
- 3 Winners will be awarded with Winner Certificate
- Consolation Prize will be awarded
- All the participants will get E-participation certificate.
Video Submission Guidelines:
- It is expected from the candidate to shoot their video from the camera having at least 12 mp or higher and positioned in such a way all the body part gets captured in the frame while performing yoga.
- The Video must not exceed 2 Minutes
- Acceptable file format: save your mp4 video file with your full name_Yogasan Name.
Dr. Abhishek Mehta, Assistant Professor,
Parul Institute of Computer Application, Parul University
Contact No. 9898735028
One thought on “National Level Virtual Yoga Competition 2022”
Please entery the state level for yoga