National Level Virtual Yoga Competition 2022
Organizer: Faculty of IT & Computer Science, Parul University On the occasion of National Yoga Day
About the Competition
- No Registration Fees
- Main objective of conducting and organizing this International Yoga competition is to increase the awareness about yoga and also to inspire more people to adopt yoga in their lifestyle.
- No age limits. (All age group of people can participate)
- Only Individual Participation will be allowed
- The Last Date of registration through google form with video submission is 23rd June 2022
Awards and Recognition
- 3 Winners will be awarded with Winner Certificate
- Consolation Prize will be awarded
- All the participants will get E-participation certificate.
Video Submission Guidelines:
- It is expected from the candidate to shoot their video from the camera having at least 12 mp or higher and positioned in such a way all the body part gets captured in the frame while performing yoga.
- The Video must not exceed 2 Minutes
- Acceptable file format: save your mp4 video file with your full name_Yogasan Name.
Dr. Abhishek Mehta, Assistant Professor,
Parul Institute of Computer Application, Parul University
Contact No. 9898735028