Theme: “Enabling and Empowering”
Organizer: Composite Regional Centre for Skilll Development, Rehabilitation and Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (CRC-K), Chevayur – PO, Kozhikode-670017, Kerala
About the Competition
- There is No Registration Fee
- This is an individual event (one person per entry)
- The Poster/Painting should be original
- The Poster/Painting will be judged on the basis of Creativity, Message, Presentation, Neatness and Overall effect
- Prizes to the Rankers and E-Certificates will be provided to each Participant.
Terms and Conditions for Poster Competition:
- Recommended physical size of Poster is not less than 30 X 40 inches (76 X 101 cm)
- Artwork must be in not less than half imperial size (22 inches in length and 15 inches in width).
- Work should be done either in dry colors (crayon, pencil, staedtlers, dry pastel) or water colors (Cake, water, poster and acrylic colors) or in oil based colors (oil color/ canvas colors) only.
- Entries will be accepted as original. Any entries copied by any means will not be considered.
- All entries shall be deemed to be the property of the organizer.
- The organizer will be free to use these entries along with the participant’s credentials in any exhibition for display and awareness purposes.
- The winners will be selected by the organizer. All participants must accept the decision of the organizer.
How to Submit
Posters/Paintings (Soft Copy)are to be mailed to email@example.com on or before 20th November 2022 in JPEG, PDF, PNG formats. And HARD COPY (Original) to the Address: Room No-17, Composite Regional Centre for Skilll Development, Rehabilitation and Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (CRC-K), Chevayur – PO, Kozhikode-670017, Kerala on or before 26th November 2022.