National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC) is one of the constituent Centres of Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO), Department of Space (DOS) responsible for the Ground Segment of Remote Sensing Programme through Satellite Data Acquisition, Archival, Processing, Dissemination, Remote Sensing Applications, Training and Capacity Building. It has five Regional Centres located at Bengaluru, Nagpur, Kolkata, Jodhpur and New Delhi to address region/area specific Remote Sensing application needs. The Earth Station located at Shadnagar is being developed as a full-fledged Centre to carry out the entire chain of Remote Sensing activities.
About the Recruitment
- The application for on-line registration will be hosted on the NRSC website between 25.03.2023 (0000 hrs) and 07.04.2023 (2359 hrs)
- Date for determining the Eligibility of all candidates in every respect shall be the prescribed closing date for submission of online recruitment application. The applicants are advised to fill in all their particulars in the online recruitment application carefully.
- Shortlisted candidates are required to bring the printout of his/her online application alongwith other documents on the date of Interview which shall be intimated separately
- Candidate should upload the merged degree and Mark sheets in one pdf file for one particular qualification e.g., for B.Tech. Degree & Mark sheets of all the semesters should be merged and uploaded and similarly for others also.
NRSC invites ONLINE applications for the following temporary Research Personnel
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 20
- Project Associate-I: 10 Posts
- Research Scientist (RS): 04 Posts
For Details: Download (ADVERTISEMENT)
Visit Here to Apply
Contact: 040-2388-4039, firstname.lastname@example.org