Offline Seven Day Training Program on Materials Science, Nanotechnology and Quantum Optics
Organizer: UNIVERSITY of LUCKNOW, UTTAR PRADESH, INDIA- DST-STUTI PROGRAM
About the Training
- Last date:July 27, 2022 (23:59Hrs)
- Free Registration
- Notification of Selected Candidates: By July 28, 2022
- Duration of the Course: August 6-12, 2022
- MODE OF TRAINING PROGRAMME: OFFLINE
- Venue: Prof. B.P. Pradhan Auditorium, Dept. of Physics, University of Lucknow, Lucknow
Participants, who successfully complete the course will be awarded with a certificate.
Topics to be Covered
- Materials Science
- Topics on Quantum Optics
- To introduce the participants with the better understanding and familiarization with the available resources/scientific equipment supported by the Govt. of India.
- To provide the participants with the knowledge of cutting-edge research in the fields of materials science nanotechnology and quantum optics.
- To introduce and demonstrate the participants with the basic techniques of nanomaterials synthesis, latest developments in nanotechnology and quantum optics.
- To provide the participants with a comprehensive knowledge of the various characterization tools and techniques needed to understand various features of nano-materials.
- Food and accommodation would be provide to 30 participants and selection will be based on a screening process of their resume
- The train fare (AC 3 Tier) by shortest route will be reimbursed tothe selected outstation participants.
- Food and accommodation would be provide to 30 participants and selection will be based on a screening process of their resume.
Prof. B. P. Singh