Organizer: The Department of English, MANUU, in collaboration with National Translation Mission, Central Institute of Indian Languages, Mysore
About the Workshop
- When: 22 May 2023 to 26 May 2023
- Venue: MANUU Campus, Hyderabad
- The deadline for registration is 15 May 2023
This workshop is specifically designed for early career faculty members, research scholars, language enthusiasts, freelancers, translators, and consultants who are interested in developing their translation skills. The workshop will focus on providing hands-on training in translation which will provide participants with practical skills and tools to improve their translation abilities and understanding of the translation process.
The workshop has limited capacity with an intake of only 40 participants. The priority will be given to faculty and research scholars. However, postgraduate students are also encouraged to apply.
The registration fee for the workshop is as follows:
Faculty, professionals and research scholars: Rs. 500 Postgraduate students: Rs. 100
The registration fee includes access to all workshop sessions, training materials, and refreshments. Participants are responsible for their own transportation and accommodation.
- The list of selected participants will be notified on 17th May 2023 via email.
- Once you have been selected, you will receive an email with instructions on how to proceed with payment of the registration fee.
coordinator: Dr. Muhammed Aslam Kunnathil (9074980812)