Organizer: Late R. Bharti Arts, Commerce And Smt. S. R. Bharti Science College, Arni, Dist.- Yavatmal, Maharashtra, India
About the Conference
- When: 21st April, 2022
- Registration Fee Needed
- Call For Papers
Call for papers:
One of the leading Educational Institutions in Yavatmal District Shri Datta Prasadik Shikshan Prasarak Mandal Arni’s Late Rajkamalji Bharati Arts, Commerce and Smt. Sushilabai R. Bharati Science College Arni, on the occasion of Golden Jubilee of Indian Independence organizes a one-day Interdisciplinary National E-conference on “Recent Trends in Arts, Commerce and Humanities in Modern Era” on 21/04/2022.
The scholars are requested to send research papers on the related topics
- Innovation in Libraries and Library Science in New Era
- Recent Trends in English Language and Literature
- Career Opportunities in Physical Education
- Contribution of social reformers in the freedom movement – Historiography of Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar
- साठोत्तरी मराठी साहित्यातील नवप्रवाह
- Women and Violence
- Journey of Indian Economy, Progress, Prospect & Challenges
- Changing scenario of Indian Economy regarding Agriculture, Industry and Service Sector.
- Political Development of Post-Independence India/Post-Independance India and Political Thoughts
- Research and Innovations in E-commerce.
- Climate Changes and environmental Balancing
- New Trends in Indian music
- Youth-Psychology and their Problems
- Malnutrition, Care and Empowerment of Women
- आधुनिक भारत और स्त्री जीवन
- Modern lifestyle and yoga.
Suggestions for participating in the National E-Conference:
- All the scholars, research students, professors in the country can participate in this National Conference.
- Researchers may submit their research papers in Marathi / Hindi / English on any of the above topics.
- Research papers presented for this National Conference will be published in B. Aadhar Peer Reviewed Multidisciplinary Journal having ISSN number 2278-9308 with Impact Factor – 8.572(SJIF), An online copy of this issue will be sent to you after the National Conference.
- Use Unicode font, size 12 for Marathi and Hindi and Times New Roman / Calibri font, size 12 for English.
- Your research Paper should be in File Format in MS- Word, Paper Size A4.Line Spacing 1.15. The research paper should be sent in the form of Word File and PDF Soft Copy as well as a screen shot of the receipt along with the research paper after paying the conference fee to the email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The COPYRIGHT FORM given along with the research paper must be signed and sent.
- It is essential to write the title of the research paper, the full name of the researcher, the title, the name of the college, the address, the mobile number and the email on the first page of the research paper.
- The word limit of the research paper should be 1500 to 2000.
- Please send Research Paper with copyright form and receipt by 16th April 2022.
Payment should be made through NEFT/RTGS/Online mode
- Registration without Research Paper- Rs. 200 INR
- Registration with Research Paper- Rs. 500 INR
Bank Name & Branch: Bank of Maharashtra, Arni
Name of Account: Principal, L.R.B. Arts, Commerce and S.S.R.B. Science College,Arni.
Account Number: 20254400114
IFSC Code: MAHB0001626