Organizer: JOURNAL FOR LAW STUDENTS & RESEARCHERS
About the Course
- When: 18-24 SEPTEMBER, 2022
- Timings of the sessions would be from 7 or 8PM tentatively
- Registration Fee: 1000/-
Note: Certificate of Participation for the all the registered participants & once registered the
fee is non-refundable.
FEATURES OF THE COURSE:
- Live Sessions
- Certificate of participation for all
- Discounts in online courses for all
- Discounts in publications for all
- Commercial Dispute
- Mechanism through Court
- Mechanism through ADR
- Importance of Quick Resolution
- Need of Dispute Resolution
- Background of the Commercial Courts
- Other relevant topics.
Speaker: Adv. Varun Katiyar, Advocate, Supreme Court of India
Advocate Varun Katiyar, Practicing Advocate, Supreme Court of India; President, Association of Indian Students. Varun Katiyar who is a practicing advocate at Supreme Court of India is the President of the Association. He is an alumni of Lloyd Law College. He has been working for the welfare of student community.
- Fees: RS 1000/-
- Gpay/Phonepe/Paytm on 7660899180
Contact: WhatsApp on 9136804644
JOURNAL FOR LAW STUDENTS & RESEARCHERS
Journal for Law Students & Researchers is an online journal bearing ISSN(O): 2582-306X. It
was established in the year 2019.