Organizer: Department of Computer Engineering, Cummins College of Engineering for Women, Pune.
About Faculty Development Program
- When: 17th April 2023 to 21st April 2023
- Timing of sessions : 10.30am to 12.30pm And 2pm to 4pm
- The resource persons for this FDP are IBM experts in the field of Big data
- Registration Fees: Rs 100/-
- E certificates will be issued to all the participants on successful completion of FDP (Attendance 75% and Test with 40% score)
- Mode of conduction : ONLINE
ELIGIBILITY: Faculty members working in Engineering Colleges, research scholars., industry delegates.
OBJECTIVES OF ONLINE FDP
- To provide knowledge about big data, its architectures, ecosystem and real life applications.
- To reveal analytical concepts using machine learning algorithms.
- To explore tools as applied to big data .
- To cover case studies and applications of real life to establish relationship between theory and practical.
- Big data architectures and ecosystem Applications of big data.
- Probability and statistics using R/python.
- Data lake.
- Demonstration Kafka /Spark.
- Latest Big Data technologies on the Cloud platform.
- Demonstration of Data Analysis using IBM Watson.
- Big data applications and case studies Power
- Business Intelligence.
- Unbox tool for data scientists
Srimanta Barat, Business Manager Process , Analytics, IBM
Uday Pawar, Portfolio Manager, Analytics, IBM- Idea
Snehal Pansare, Solution Architect, Data and AI |IBM WW Ecosystem Engineering
Debabrata Ghosh, Senior Managing Consultant, Data Platform Services CoC, IBM
Pooja Holkar, Solution Architect, Data and AI | IBM Software Lab
Rachana Vishwanathula, 2nd Technical, Architect -Data & AI | IBM WW, Ecosystem Engineering
Dr Dipti Patil, Associate Professor, CCEW, Chiranjeeb Mazumdar, Application Architect, IBM Consulting
Shashank Mujumdar, Advisory Research scientist, IBM Research
Bank Account Details for registration
- College Name :- Principal Cummins College of Engineering for Women.
- Bank :- STATE BANK OF INDIA
- Branch – KARVENAGAR
- Account No. :- 35559912241
- IFSC Code :- SBIN0013530
- Account Type :- Current
- UPI id: 9923241326@sbi
- Merchant Name: Principal cummins college
Meeting link of the workshop will be send to all the registered candidates after verification.
WhatsApp group of this e-FDP for further information: Join Here
Dr. Supriya Milind Kelkar, Head, Associate Professor, Computer Engineering Department, CCEW
Dr Neeta Maitre, Assistant Professor, Computer Engineering Department, CCEW (Mob: 9420321579)
Prof. Sakshi Mandke, Assistant Professor, Computer Engineering Department, CCEW (Mob: 9890832601)