One Week Workshop On Research Tools- SPSS and R
Organizer: Faculty of Commerce and Management United University, Prayagraj
About the Workshop
- When: 26th June-2nd July 2023
- Registration Fee Needed
- Mode: Offline
- Participants will receive certificate on successful completion of workshop
- Last date of Submission of Application Form and Fees: 15th June 2023
- Maximum number of Seats: 60
Objective of Workshop
- To provide an understanding of the identification of research problem and research design.
- To develop an understanding of qualitative and quantitative research methods.
- To give exposure to updated statistical software SPSS and R for data analysis.
- To develop an understanding of parametric and non parametric test.
- To provide learning of Bibliometric Analysis using R software.
- To develop an understanding of plagiarism, research and publication ethics.
- Application Based Learning
- Demonstration Sessions
- Hands-on Practice (*Practice data will be provided)
- Overview of Research Methodology
- Data Entry, Validation of Data & descriptive Analysis
- Hypothesis testing like t-tests and Chi-square tests.
- Parametric & non – parametric univariate tests, analysis of variance & regression,
- Factor Analysis, Conjoint Analysis, Cluster Analysis, Discriminant Analysis and Perceptual mapping using Factor and MDS through data analysis.
- Structural equation modelling (SEM)
The registration fees for the participants are:
- Rs. 2500/- for Industry persons and Faculty Members working in Universities/ Colleges/ Research institutes.
- Rs. 1500/- for Research scholars.
- Rs. 500/- for PG students.
Accommodation, Travel, Support and Food No accommodation and travel support shall be provided to the participants. However, humble working lunch (veg), tea and snacks shall be provided during the workshop.
Professor Gyan Prakash Singh, Department of Statistics, BHU, Varanasi
Professor Dhaval Maheta, Department of Business & Industrial Management, Veer Narmad South, Gujrat University, Surat
Dr.Ambalika Sinha, Ex Professor and Head, MNNIT, Prayagraj
Dr. Shailesh Kaushal, Associate Professor, Department of Management, Lucknow University
Dr. Vibhuti Tripathi, Associate Professor, School of Management Studies, MNNIT Allahabad
Dr. Ravindra Tripathi, Associate Professor, Dep. of Humanities & Social Sciences, MNNIT Allahabad
Dr. Rajhans Mishra, Associate Professor, Information System, IIM Indore
Dr. Rajlaxmi Srivastava, Associate Professor, FOCM, United University, Prayagraj
Dr. Sandeep Kumar Kesarwani, Associate Professor, FOCM, United University, Prayagraj
Dr. Ravi Kumar Singh, Assistant professor, BHU Varanasi
Workshop facilitator: Dr. Rajlaxmi Srivastava, Coordinator FOCM, United University
Workshop Convener: Dr. Lovely Srivastava, Assistant Professor FOCM, United University
Dr. Priyanka Kochhar: Assistant Professor FOCM, United University
Dr. Madhulika Singh, Assistant Professor FOCM, United University
Mr. Rajat Singh, Assistant Professor FOCM, United University
Address of Correspondence
Faculty of Commerce and Management
United University, Prayagraj
Email id: email@example.com
Phone No: 8052599996, 7007500330, 9120608066
United Group was established in the year 1998 and has had a glorious journey of 32 years in the field of education. United University is approved by the State Government under the Private University Act. It is a newly emerging, multidisciplinary University set up to facilitate quality research and training with the launch of its courses across the academic spectrum spanning Arts, Sciences, Commerce, Engineering, Management, Agriculture, Mass Communication, Law, etc. United University is at the forefront of learning, teaching and research in various fields and envisages providing education par excellence and contributing towards empowering the nation by producing skilled professionals.
Faculty of Commerce & Management is a research-driven vision of United University that paves a way forward to academic excellence. At United University, the multi-faceted and scholarly faculty members have core industry backgrounds embedded with knowledge and experience to run the programs focusing on student’s practical managerial skills, analytical skills, communication skills and business skills.