Organizer: Electronics & ICT Academy IIT Guwahati(An Initiative of Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MeitY), Government of India) in Association with Internal Quality Assurance Cell ( IQAC) Khowang College, Dibrugarh and Support from Expert Organized by E&ICT & Mantra Associates
About the FDP
- Course Date 28 February 05 March, 2022
- Last Date of Registration 25 02 2022
- Online Registration Link will be open from 24 01 2022
- Per Day Timing 10 00 am to 05 00 pm
- Programme is open to Faculty Members and Research Scholars from Universities and Colleges
Registration Fee (Including GST): Rs. 1000/ for Faculty, Research Scholar
- These FDPs can be considered at par with other QIP (Quality Improvement Programme) and other provisions for recognition/credits.
The objective of this course is to facilitate paperless communication between the students and teachers. This course will enable participants to: Learn Google Apps likes Docs, Slides, Sheets, Classroom, Meet and Integration of apps inside Classroom.
- Implement Google Classroom into their lessons.
- Invite/Enroll students, post assignments, announcements and create assessments digitally.
- Track the performance of the students using various online tools.
- Integrate Google Meet & Google Classroom that will act as a dedicated meeting for classes
- Create a thoughtful plan for an online learning experience.
Activities & Project
Assignments will be of the following type:
- MCQ based questionnaire (Google Quiz) & Assignments (Google Classroom).
- At the end of the course “Project” will be assigned to the participants
- Laptop/Desktop with updated windows OS.
- Good Internet Speed
- Uninterrupted Power Backup for 5 hours
How to Apply?
Online: The participants may log on to the E&ICT Academy, IIT Guwahati website and fill up the google doc application form: Visit Here
Google Form: Register Here
Please keep the following documents ready for upload (Maximum allowed file size up-to 1 MB)
- Valid Institutional Photo ID Card (Image / PDF File Only)
- Passport size Photograph (Image / PDF File Only)
- NEFT/ RTGS / IMPS Transaction Receipt (Image / PDF File Only)
- Caste Certificate applicable in case of SC/ST participants (Image / PDF File Only)
Note: Registration form missing any of the mentioned documents will be summarily rejected.
For Online Transfer
- Bank Name: State Bank of India
- Account Name: IIT Guwahati R and D E and ICT Academy
- Account No.: 36071160089
- IFSC Code: SBIN0014262
- Bank Address: IIT Guwahati, GHY- 39.
Course Coordinators from Academy
Prof. Ratnajit Bhattacharjee, Principal Investigator, E&ICT Academy, IIT Guwahati.
Dr. Gaurav Trivedi, Co-Principal Investigator, E&ICT Academy, IIT Guwahati.
Coordinators from Khowang College
Dr Deepali Bhattacharjee, Associate Professor- Contact No: +91-91011-79409 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Biju Chetia, Assistant Professor- Contact No: +91-94015-00734, E-mail: email@example.com
Dr. Sachidananda Saikia, Assistant Professor- Contact: +91-94358-39552, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Project Manager, E&ICT Academy,