Organizer: MHRD Institutional Innovation Council-On the occasion of National Pollution Control Day
To raise awareness about the importance of environmental protection and encourage individuals to take action towards a sustainable future.
About the Competition
- Eligibility: Open to all students and staff of MHRD institutions
- The top 5 entries shall receive the certificate of appreciation common for both Faculty /Students
- A certificate of participation shall be issued to all the participants on successful submission
- Last date of Submission: 9th/December/2023
- Date of Result Announcement: 11th/December/2023
All winners and finalists will receive recognition on our website and social media channels. They may also be featured in future publications or promotional materials.
- Posters should be original and creative
- Posters should be submitted in JPEG or PNG format
- Posters should be of high quality (resolution of at least 300 dpi)
- Posters should not exceed 5MB in size
- Participants should submit their posters along with a brief description (not more than 100 words) explaining the concept and message of their poster
- Submissions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. with the subject “Poster Making Competition – Together for a Clean and Green Future” Basic Details: Name, Email, Contact Number & College/Organization Name & Topic Name must be mentioned in the mail.
For Details: Visit Here
Terms and Conditions:
- All submissions will be reviewed by a panel of judges
- The judges’ decision will be final
- Participants agree to grant the MHRD Institutional Innovation Council the right to use their posters for promotional purposes
Ashish Kumar Bhateja 9417732687