Organizer: Nisarg Nature Club, SVKM’s Mithibai, on occasion of World Wildlife Day
About the Competition
- Submission Date: 28th February, 2022
- Theme : World Wildlife Day
- No Registration Fees
- Results Declaration Date : 3rd March, 2022
- E-certificate for everyone
- E-Certificate of merit for top 3 participants
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- The competition will be conducted online and the participants have to send their entries by filling this MS Form.
- Submissions will not be accepted once the deadline lapses.
- Photos submitted must be in JPEG/PNG format.
- You are required to provide a unique title & description for each image submitted.
- All submitted photos must contain the original metadata information. However, there must be no border(s), logo(s), copyright marks, or any other visible references on the image.
- Basic editing, including colour enhancement, the use of filters, and cropping of the photograph is acceptable, provided any such editing does not affect the authenticity and/or genuineness of the photograph.
- Photoshop editing used to create illusions or manipulation of the image is prohibited.
- Photos that portray or otherwise include inappropriate and/or offensive content, including provocative nudity, violence, blood substance, and/or any other contents deemed to be contrary to the religious, cultural & moral traditions and practices of India, are strictly prohibited and will be immediately disqualified.
- Decision of the organizing team will be final and binding.
- 28th February, 2022 is the deadline for submission of the photo. No submission will be entertained past that.