About the Quiz
As a part of Republic Day Celebrations, 2022, an online quiz competition on the themes of “Atmanirbhar Bharat in Defence Production and Apna Desh Apne Hathiyar” is being conducted by Ministry of Defence in coordination with MyGov.in during 05 – 20 January, 2022 in order to create patriotic feeling among youth and masses.
- End Date : 20/01/2022 23:59
- Questions : 20, Duration : 300 Seconds
- Rewards : Cash Prize
- The quiz will in bilingual format i.e. in Hindi and English
- Duration of the quiz will be 5 minutes (300 seconds), during which a maximum of 20 questions can be answered.
- There will be ten cash prizes i.e. First, Second, Third and Seven consolation Prizes as under:-
- 1st Prize 25,000/-
- 2nd Prize 15,000/-
- 3rd Prize 10,000/-
- Consolation Prizes (Seven) 5,000/- each
All participants will be issued an online participation certificate by MyGov
Terms and Conditions
- Only Indian Citizens aged 14 years and above can participate in the quiz
- The criteria for selection of successful winners will be “Maximum Correct Answers in the Shortest Time”, subject to the stipulation of 20 questions attempt and 05 minutes duration. In case of multiple participants scoring same number of correct answers, random selection will be done.
- An individual is permitted to participate only once in the quiz.Any individual who desires to participate in the quiz will be required to provide his/her name, father’s/mother’s name, date of birth, correspondence address, email address and mobile number.
- Bonafide documents (proof of identity, age, address and bank details), will be required to be submitted by the winners after announcement of the result of the quiz.
- Non-furnishing of the above information/documents at appropriate stage will render the selection null and void.
- The same mobile number and same email ID cannot be used more than once for participation in the quiz.
- Discovery/detection/noticing of use of any unfair/spurious means/malpractices, including but not limited to impersonation, double participation etc. during the participation in the quiz, will result in the participation being declared null and void and hence, rejected.
- The organizers of the quiz competition or any agency acting on their behalf reserves the right in this regard.Employees, directly or indirectly connected with organizing the quiz, are not eligible to participate in the quiz.
- This ineligibility also applies to their immediate family members.