Quiz on Empowering Youth with ‘Travel for LiFE’!
Organizer: Ministry of Tourism, Government of India
About the Quiz
- End Date : 30 Jun 2023, 11:59 pm
- Rewards: E Certificate
- 5 Questions- 300 Seconds
Travel for LiFE – A Sectoral Initiative of Mission LiFEwas launched by the Ministry of Tourism during the Third G20 Tourism Working Group (TWG) meeting in Srinagar on May 24th 2023. In line with the philosophy of Mission LiFE, an initiative to bring individual action to the forefront of climate change, Travel for LiFE has been formulated in convergence with the National Strategy for Sustainable Tourism.
Travel for LiFE aims to sensitize and mobilize the power of youth in the country to position India as a Global destination for sustainable Tourism. The program enlists activities under the two major pillars of the National Strategy i.e. Information Education and Communication (IEC) and Capacity building.These activities are further categorized into simple and easily implementable everyday actions and are more effectively implemented if it is driven by the young population of the country. The program also proposes various contests such as clean up and plantation drives, local rides, co-creating experiences with locals, etc and social media awareness campaigns to engage the youth and others in the process of implementation. With over 65 percent of India’s population being composed of youth, there is an opportunity to utilize the youth’s potential to influence tourists’ and tourism businesses’ to adapt to more sustainable practices thereby bringing India closer to achieving the U.N SDGs.
To acknowledge and felicitate the participants the Ministry of Tourism is running the quiz . Each participant of the quiz shall be rewarded with an e-certificate
Terms and Conditions
1.The Quiz is being organized by the Ministry of Tourism, Government of India
2. Participants from all over the world and of all nationalities are eligible to enter the quiz.
3. The quiz will be available for all contestants for the period of 5 minutes [300 seconds], in which they have to answer 5 questions.
4. The quiz will start as soon as the participant clicks the Start Quiz button.
5. You will be required to provide your name, email address, telephone number and postal address. By submitting your contact details, you will give consent to these details being used for the purpose of the Quiz.
6. Once submitted an entry cannot be withdrawn.
7. One entrant can participate only once. Multiple entries from the same entrant will not be considered and will be discarded.
8. Organizers will not accept any responsibility for entries that are lost, are late or incomplete or have not been transmitted due to computer error or any other error beyond the organizer’s reasonable control. Please note proof of submission of the entry is not proof of receipt of the same.
9. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, organizers reserve the right to amend or withdraw the Quiz at any time. For the avoidance of doubt this includes the right to amend these terms and conditions.
10. The Participant shall abide by all the rules and regulations of participating in the Quiz from time to time.
11. Organisers reserve all rights to disqualify or refuse participation to any participant if they deem participation or association of any participant which is detrimental to the Quiz or the Organizers or partners of the Quiz. The registrations shall be void if the information received by the Organizers is illegible, incomplete, damaged, false or erroneous.
12. Organiser’s decision on the Quiz shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the same.
13. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Indian Judiciary.
14. By participating the Quiz, the participant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, mentioned above