About the Recruitment
- TECHNICAL POSTS : 89
- ADMIN & LIBRARY POSTS : 64
The Institute invites applications for Non-Teaching Staff Positions in technical, administrative, academic and other positions. Interested persons with the essential qualifications and experience, are invited to apply using the links below:
- Online applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for various Non-teaching positions. Submission of online application will start on 19 Sept., 2022 and will close on 17 Oct., 2022.
- Hardcopy of application need not be sent
Classification of Employees
The employees of Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur are classified under in three Cadres (as defined in Clause 16 of the FIRST Statutes of the Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur), namely:
- (1) Cadre I: Academic Staff Members,
- (2) Cadre II: Technical Staff Members, and
- (3) Cadre III: Administrative Staff and Other Staff Members.
Table 1 shows these cadre-wise lists of current and proposed Non-Faculty posts at the Institute. The norms presented in this document are applicable to all posts mentioned therein; the posts mentioned exclude those of the Director, Deputy Director, Deans, Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor.
Methods of Selection
The following four methods for selection are applicable to the IIT Jodhpur, which are defined in the Clarification (No.AB.14017/13/2013–Estt.(RR)(1349)) of the Department of Personnel and Training, Government of India:
- (a) Direct Selection;
- (b) Promotion;
- (c) Deputation and/or Absorption; and
- (d) On Contract
Visit Here for More Details
Office of Establishment-II
Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur
NH-62, Nagaur Road, Karwar
Jodhpur 342 030
Ph: 0291 280 1091/1090