About the Institusion
National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal, Mangaluru-575 025. Karnataka State
About the Recruitment
- Ref. No.: 4452-NITK-Estt./TF-ODD/2022/B1-II Round
- Total Number of Posts: 14
- Nature of appointment: The appointment is purely temporary for one semester
Walk-in-interview will be held on 17 August, 2022 (Wednesday). In case if interviews are extended for the next day, candidates have to make their own arrangements for their stay.
Walk-in-interview for the appointment of Temporary Faculty positions in the following Departments:
- Computer Science and Engineering: No. of Posts: 06
- Information Technology: No of Posts: 08
Preliminary selection in the above respective Departments on 17 August, 2022 (Wednesday) from 08:30 am onwards and Final selection on the same day from 11.00 am, onwards in the Main Administrative Building, Board Room, NITK-Surathkal
- Qualification: Ph.D/ Master’s Degree (M.E/ M.Tech, or equivalent) holders with first class discipline and GATE qualified candidates preferred.
- The age limit for the candidate is 60 years.
- Consolidated Pay:– a) For those with Ph.D. Rs.50,000/- per month. b) For those with a Master’s Degree (ME/M.Tech, or equivalent) – Rs.40,000/- per month.
- No other allowances are admissible.
- The interested candidates have to attend walk-in-interview along with a filled-up application form and self attested necessary documents (Original & Xerox Copy)
- Reservation will be as per Government of India Norms.
- If applicable, the candidates are required to enclose their valid Community Certificate in the prescribed format.
- The selected candidates will be required to join immediately,
- Canvassing in any form will render a candidate ineligible,
- Institute reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process of temporary faculty in partial or full without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
- These posts does not confer any right on the applicant to claim either continuous employment or permanency in future.
- No interim correspondence will be entertained.
- The Institute reserves the right to shortlist the number of candidates depending upon the number of applications received or the qualifications of the applicants. The decision of the Selection Committee is final
- The applicants are requested to view the website of the Institute daily for any updated information regarding the recruitment process.
- NITK, Surathkal will not be responsible for any delay or loss of any kind of correspondence
- NITK will not pay any TA DA. The candidate has to appear for the interview at his/ her own cost.