Organizer: Kristu Jayanti College (Autonomous), Bengaluru.
About the Programme
- When: May 4–6, 2023
- Free Registration- Sponsored Programme
- Mode: Online and Offline
- Sessions is open For the Principals and Administrators of the Pre-University Colleges/Higher Secondary/Senior Secondary Schools
As part of our ongoing efforts to strengthen academic leadership at the secondary school level, we conduct an interactive learning session for the principals and educational administrators across the country every academic year. This event has witnessed more than 1200 educators from across the country, with the presence of bishops, educational secretaries, provincials of various congregations, and leaders of various educational associations in the last academic year.
This year, a three-day Educators Meet for the School Educational Leaders is planned in hybrid mode (offline and online) with the theme “Transcending School Education by Embracing Innovation” to prepare students for the future and give them the skills and knowledge they need to succeed in a world that is changing quickly. This unique National Level Educator’s meet is organised exclusively for Principals/ Headmasters/ Educational Administrators/ Campus Directors/ Counsellors/ Management Representatives of Secondary Schools / Pre -University Colleges and Higher Secondary Schools.
- As the seats are limited for offline and online participation. A confirmation mail will be sent to you to confirm your offline or online participation after registration.
The sessions aim to expose participants to an engaging and thought-provoking discussion on
- Understanding NEP and Implementing Change
- Creativity And Innovation in educational practice
- Promoting and protecting mental health in schools
- Changing Dynamics of Educational Leadership
Registration & Accommodation
This is a sponsored Educators Meet to be conducted in hybrid mode (offline and online mode) with the program registration fee, food and accommodation cost borne by Kristu Jayanti College. Since the seats in the offline mode are limited you are requested to register at the earliest. Accommodation will be available only on prior request in the First-Come-First-Serve basis.The participants are expected to make the travel arrangements to reach the campus