The Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts (IGNCA), an autonomous institution under the Ministry of Culture, Government of India is visualised as a Centre encompassing the study of all arts, especially in their dimension of interrelationship and mutual interdependence. The IGNCA seeks to place the arts within the context of the natural and human environment. The fundamental approach of the centre in all its work is multi-disciplinary and holistic.
Requirement of Project staff on contractual basis to work on various projects for Vadodra Regional Centre.
About the Recruitment
Project Associate (01)
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject especially Literature, History, Fine Arts or Museology from any reputed University
- The candidate must have adequate knowledge of MS Office/Computer applications and basic design sense.
- Candidate with excellent communication skill in at least two of the three languages (English, Hindi, Gujarati) and editing knowledge will be given preference.
- 8 years of work experience with various local organisation
The Project Associate will assist in the coordination of the projects and will be attached with the Regional Director of Vadodara Centre, IGNCA.
- Duration of work: Minimum period of one year, extendable upto three years.
- Age Limit: not exceeding 40 years as on 01/10/2022 and not less than 30 years as on 01/10/2022
- Remuneration: Rs. 40,000/- per month
Office Administrator (01)
- Bachelor in Technical field from any reputed University
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Management
- Min 10 years of work experience with various local organisations.
- Basic Knowledge of Accounting
The Office Administrator will be responsible for purchase, hiring and all other administrative works along with maintenance of accounts in the Regional Centre of Vadodara, IGNCA. The OA will be responsible for the effective organization of events and day to day running of the centre.
- Age Limit: Not less than 30 years as on 01/10/2022. A retired government officer is also eligible to apply.
- Remuneration: Rs. 20,000/- per month
- Travel: He/She will be expected to travel within Western India in connection with official work.
- He/She will be eligible for TA/DA as per the IGNCA rules.
Duration of work: Minimum period of one year, extendable upto three years.
Place of posting: He/She will be posted in Vadodara.
Mode of selection : An advertisement will be published in IGNCA’s website, Social Media handles or Gujarat’s leading newspapers and applications would be screened through short-listing as per eligibility followed by an interview. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
How to Apply
Submission of Application – Candidates are requested to fill in the prescribed form given below supported by CV and self-attested copies of testimonials via E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 20.12.2022 with Subject clearly mentioning “Application for Project Associate or Office Administrator -Vadodara” to the following address:
The Regional Director
Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts
C/o Maharaja Fatesingh Museum Trust
Lukshmi Vilas Palace Compound
Jawaharlal Nehru Marg
Navapura, Vadodra, Gujarat – 390 001.
Note –The IGNCA reserves the right to accept or reject any or all applications without assigning any reason. The decision of the IGNCA regarding selection of applicants for interview and/ or engagement shall be final.