Call for Papers
- For June 2023 Issue (ISSN: 2229 – 4791)
- No Publication Fees
- All Accepted Papers will be published Free of Charge
- Authors are Required to Submit Online Each article Published on Prabhandan will be allocated with DoI
- Submission Date: April 30 2023
- Review and Feedback: May 2023
- Notification of Selection: June 2023
- Publishing Date: June 2023
About the Journal
Prabhandan Journal of Business Administration with a ISSN 2229-4791 is the official research journal of the Department of MBA, KLS, Gogte Institute of Technology.
To promote quality research studies based on a professional approach, analytical thinking and analysis of contemporary issues in the multi-disciplinary areas of management, economics and commerce aiming to better understanding, and advancement of business and economic policies and practices.
The objectives of the journal are to:
- Foster and publish thought and research in new and contemporary business and management concepts, practices and theories;
- Diffuse interesting, new and useful ideas and insights to scholars and practitioners; and
- Build a community of academicians and practitioners, and exchange ideas, practices and possibilities.
The Scope of the journal is to:
- The journal invites contributions that may be fuller-length manuscripts or shorter manuscripts, critiques, case studies, research briefs, essays, or book reviews.
- All research approaches – anthropological, analytical, argumentative, conceptual, empirical, experimental, mathematical, statistical, sociological and theoretical – are welcome.
The journal will accept manuscripts in all areas related to business, commerce, economics, healthcare, and management including but not limited to accounting; finance; choice modelling; consumer behaviour and decision-making; culture and diversity; governance; human resource management; intellectual property rights and patents; innovation; marketing; product and process design and development; organization development and design; regulatory and statutory practices; social responsibility; strategy; sustainability; and technology adoption, management and transfer.
Details related to Author Guideline, Research Paper Format are made available at : Visit Here
Karnatak Law Society’s
Gogte Institute of Technology
Department of MBA, Khanapur Road, Udyambag,
Belgaum-590 008, Karnataka, INDIA
Phone: + 91 – 831 – 2498514
Dr.Govindraj R Mane, Mobile: 9449751007