About the Recruitment
- The last date of the rolling advertisement No. Advertisement No. IITI/FACREC/2022/ROLLADVT/03 June 24, 2022 is December 21, 2022 (Wednesday) till 05:00 PM.
- Applicants are allowed to update the qualifications, experience and other credentials in the online application portal, if any, till the closing date as mentioned above.
- Age, qualifications and experiences will be considered up to the closing date.
- No applications will be accepted against this advertisement after the closing date as mentioned above.
Candidates will be allowed to update their qualifications, experience and other credentials in the online application portal throughout. However, when a sizable number of applications, as decided by the authority, are received in the online application portal, a cut-off date will be decided, considering the vacancy positions and requirement department-wise. A notification to update the applications will be given through the Institute’s website/application portal fifteen days prior to that cut-off date. Age,
qualifications and experiences will be considered up to the cut-off date. After this date, applications will be extracted from the application portal for scrutiny and the online portal will be reset for receiving applications again.
Recruitment would be based on the vacancies available and need in the areas of specialisation in the department
The Applications are invited in the following Departments/school:
- Astronomy, Astrophysics and Space Engineering
- Biosciences and Biomedical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgy Engineering and Materials Science
- School of Humanities and Social Sciences
Application Procedure and Submission of Application Form
The candidate must apply online by visiting the website: Click Here to Apply ONLINE.
Instructions for completing the application are available on the application website. Please refer to those instructions while filling the application. Visit Here
- All certificates to be uploaded in pdf file along with the online the application form.
- It is mandatory to fill the application online in the link provided above. Only online filled applications will be considered for screening. No hard copy submission or soft copy submission through email will be accepted.
- The candidate should retain a copy of the filled application form for future reference.
- The applicants must contact the referees to send the reference letters by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Institution
Indian Institute of Technology Indore (IIT Indore), an Institute of National Importance, is ranked in the top 13 engineering institutes in the country by National Institute Ranking Framework (NIRF) in the year 2021. IIT Indore has made its presence felt as an important center of innovation, learning, teaching, and research. It has consistently secured the highest h-index rating amongst all new IITs. With being the preferred choice of one of the best students & researchers, the Institute offers a conducive environment and infrastructure for research, innovation and incubation.
Contact: email@example.com or call +91(0)731-6603556/3488
(Ext. 3556/3488) between Monday to Friday from 09:30 AM till 05:45 PM