The Reliance Foundation Undergraduate Scholarships aim to support meritorious students from all corners of the country in pursuing their undergraduate education. This empowers them to continue their studies, become successful professionals, and realize their dreams, unlocking their potential to uplift themselves and their communities and contribute towards India’s future socio-economic development.
About the Scholarship
- Prizes & Rewards: Up to INR 2,00,000 over the duration of the degree
- Last Date to Apply: 15-10-2023
- Application mode: Online applications only
An applicant must –
- Be a resident Indian citizen
- Have passed standard 12th with minimum 60% marks and is attending a full-time undergraduate degree programme in India
- Have household income less than Rs. 15 Lakhs (preference given to income less than Rs. 2.5 Lakhs)
- Aptitude Test is mandatory
The following students are not eligible:
- Students who are in the 2nd year or higher
- Students pursuing their degree through online, remote, distance or any other non-regular modes
- Students who have passed the Diploma after 10th Std
- Students pursuing 2 years undergraduate degree
- Students who do not answer the mandatory aptitude test or are found cheating during the test
Up to INR 2,00,000 over the duration of the degree programme.
NOTE: Reliance Foundation Undergraduate Scholarship will go beyond financial support by providing students with network opportunities through a strong alumni network.Documents
- Applicant’s photograph (passport-size)
- Address Proof (permanent address)
- Marksheets of Class 10 and 12 board examination
- Bonafide Student Certificate of current college/institution of enrollment
- Family income proof issued by Gram Panchayat/Ward Counsellor/Sarpanch/Income Proof issued by SDM/DM/CO/Tehsildar
- Official Disability Certificate issued by relevant Government authority (if applicable)
How can you apply?
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study using a registered ID to land on the ‘Online Application Form Page.’
- If not registered – Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile number/Gmail account
- You will now be redirected to the ‘Reliance Foundation Scholarships 2023-24’ official page. Please note that your application form has to be submitted on the Reliance Foundation official page.
- Fill out the online Eligibility Questionnaire.
- If you fulfil the eligibility criteria, you will be sent an email invitation with log-in information to apply through Reliance Foundation’s application portal.
- Log in to the application portal using the username and password received in the email.
- Fill out the scholarship application form and upload the necessary documents.
- Submit the application.
- All applicants are required to complete an online mandatory aptitude test as part of their application.
- Once the application is submitted, the applicants will receive a confirmation email including the date/time of the online exam and instructions for performing a system compatibility check.
- Applicants will receive an email with a unique link to perform a practice test (optional but recommended) one week before the final test. The final exam unique link will be sent one day prior to the aptitude test.
- Applications will be considered complete only when you have completed the aptitude test. Scores will be directly sent to Reliance Foundation once the test is submitted. Applicants will not be notified about their scores.