Presented by: Premas life sciences
This program is dedicated to support female students whose families are facing personal/economic crisis such that they can pursue their higher education without any hurdles.
- Registration Ends- 28 Feb 2022
- Result Declaration- 8 March 2022
Candidates are eligible to apply for SHE E Program if
- They are aspiring for higher education- Graduation/Post-Graduation
- Their annual family income is equal to or less than ₹ 3,00,000
- They have achieved minimum 60% marks in 12th (With any science subject)/Final year of graduation.
- They are Indian Nationals.
- Only the students from science background are eligible for this scholarship
- Annual Income Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Passport Size Photograph
- Latest Qualification Marksheet
- Statement of purpose (200-300 words)
Contact: 011 4617 0798