Applications are invited for the position of Research Fellows to work on cancer, diabetes, tissue engineering, biomaterial and neurological diseases at Manipal School of Life Sciences, MAHE, Manipal
- Applicants with first class M.Sc./M.Tech in any area of biological sciences may only apply.
- Experience in any field of Molecular Biology, Microbiology, Cell biology, Genetics, Biochemistry, Scaffold fabrication, Bioceramic nanoparticle synthesis, Tissue construct generation is desired.
- Individuals with research experience and NET/GATE qualification are preferred.
- Fellowship/remuneration will be provided as per the norms
- Eligible candidates should send a detailed CV with research interest and names of two references including the copies of the certificates in support of qualifications & past experiences with the subject line “Research Fellow” at MSLS”.
- Last date for submission of application is February 28, 2022.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed by e-mail about the interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview
Deputy Director – HR
Manipal Academy of Higher Education
Madhav Nagar, Manipal 576104
Udupi, Karnataka, India
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: 0820 -2923474
Free Scholarship for HER: Apply Here