Organizer: Sankara College of Science and Commerce – Sponsored by ICSSR
About the Seminar
- When: 14th September 2022
- Registration – Free for all
- Call for Papers
- Registration and Publication in ISBN e- book is Free of Cost
All the Papers will be Published in Seminar Edited Book Chapter on “Challenges and Problems Faced by Women Entrepreneur in Indian Society after COVID-19 Pandemic”. with ISBN
The main objective of this seminar is aimed at Challenges and Problems Faced by Women Entrepreneur in Indian Society after COVID-19 Pandemic and to understand the challenges and problems faced by women to find solutions. This seminar highlights the importance of women entrepreneur in indian society.
Papers are invited from Academicians / Corporates / Research Scholars / PG Students in the following Sub Themes:
- Challenges faced by Women Entrepreneurs during Covid-19.
- Women Entrepreneurs Struggling and Innovating in the Face of Covid-19.
- Women Entrepreneurship Development in India: Challenges and Empowerment
- Problems and Opportunities of Women Entrepreneurs in India.
- Impact of Covid-19 on Women Entrepreneurship in India.
- New Challenges to Women Entrepreneurs after Covid-19.
- Entrepreneurial Prospects and Challenges for Women Amidst Covid-19.
- Entrepreneurship, Innovations & Digital Skills in New Era of Artificial Intelligence.
- Women Entrepreneurs and Networking during Covid-19
- Impact of Globalization on Women Entrepreneurship.
Dates to Remember
- Last Date to Submit the Abstract – 1st September 2022
- Last Date to Submit Full Paper – 6th September2022
The original unpublished manuscripts should be submitted in Single Column format with Times New Roman Font (Title Size – 20/Heading Size – 14/Content Size- 12 with 0.5 inches Spacing in all four sides). Word count (including references) should not exceed 4000 words Note: Below 30% Plagiarism will be considered & accepted
Submit your Paper at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. M.Vasuhi – HOD, PG and Research Department of Commerce, Convener
Call / Whatsapp: 98423 14958
Mr.P.Ramachandran – PG and Research Department of Commerce, Co-Convenor
Call / Whatsapp: 96299 64960
Ms. C.Brindha, Assistant Professor, PG and Research Department of Commerce
Call: 95782 38611
Dr.C.Sumathi – Associate Professor, PG and Research Department of Commerce
Call: 94439 71939