Summer Training – 2022: Application Invited
ICMR-NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR RESEARCH IN REPRODUCTIVE AND CHILD HEALTH, J.M. Street, Parel, Mumbai 400 012
About the Training
Students pursuing M.Sc./M.Tech degree in Biological sciences (Biochemistry/Microbiology/Life Science/Biotechnology/Bioinformatics) who are interested in undertaking their dissertation work/short-term training for 2-3 months at
NIRRCH can apply online during 5th February to 5th March 2022.
The applicant should fill online application form and upload:
- Scanned copy of Recommendation letter from Principal/Head of the Department of the college/University
- Scanned copy of the 12th marksheet or equivalent
- M.Sc./M. Tech. course, previous semester marksheet
- Recent Photograph
Candidate should note that:
- Duration of training would be between April to July 2022
- Preference would be given to Mumbai University candidates.
- No hostel accommodation would be provided to outstation candidates.
- Selection would be done by internal screening committee which will be final
- Selected candidates will have to pay fees of Rs. 5000/-
- The work carried out at NIRRCH and the data generated would belong to
- NIRRCH and it could not be reproduced in the form of a research paper by the trainee student or his/her department.
- Selected candidates would be intimated by email in the month of March 2022
- Any queries related to Summer Training Programme at NIRRCH may be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org