Organizer: Department of Mathematics, Mepco Schlenk Engineering College (Autonomous), Sivakasi
About the Workshop
- When: 27.11.2023 to 02.12.2023
- No Registration Fee for the Programme
- offline mode @ Mepco campus- Sivakasi, Tamilnadu
- Free Food and Accommodation but travel on your own
This workshop is aimed primarily at Mathematics teachers at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels. While research scholars in Mathematics may also apply. The sessions will be geared towards improving the understanding of the fundamental concepts and results in Linear Algebra, Real Analysis and Topology. The workshop will be an intensive one and only those who are willing to actively participate and to get their hands dirty by solving problems need to apply
- After submitting the form, you can download the PDF of the filled application form. From the dowload PDF (tab on right hand side)Application form will not be sent through email.
- If you have any issues relating to recommendation email, Updates in application forms, submission issues please send a mail to email@example.com and notify us about the same.
- Please do not communicate to conveners for theses issues.The list of selected applicants will be put up in website after one week of last date of submission.
- The selection of participants is done by the Organizing Committee. The broad guidelines given by NCM are that the candidates be selected on the basis of their academic credentials and the Committee’s comparative assessment as to the extent to which the candidate would benefit from the programme. NCM does not interfere in the selection process.”The Organizing Committee’s decision in the matter is final.”The applicant should send attested hard copy of the application to
- Dr. R. RathaJeyalakshmi
Department of Mathematics,
Mepco Schlenk Engineering College (Autonomous),
Sivakasi – 626005, Tamil Nadu