Teaching Positions are Open at Various Departments of Mahapurusha Srimanta Sankaradeva Viswavidyalay
Applications in prescribed form are invited from the citizen of India for the filling up of the following teaching positions in various Departments of Mahapurusha Srimanta Sankaradeva Viswavidyalaya (MSSV)- ADVERTISEMENT NO. : 03/22
- Scale of Pay: As per MSSV Pay Matrix
- Qualifications: As per UGC Regulation, 2018 for the maintenance & standard of Appointment of Teachers
- Last Date: 10th August, 2022
|Position||Departments||No. of Position|
|Associate Professor||Political Science|
|Assistant Professor||Political Science|
General Terms and Conditions:
MSSV shall adopt a holistic approach towards scrutiny of the applications and reserves the right to:
- withdraw the advertised post at any time without assigning any reason;
- either fill or not fill the post, and its decision in this regard;
- sort-listing of candidates will be done in terms of merit and recommendation by screening committee.
- mere fulfillment of minimum criteria will not entitle a candidate to be called for the test/interview;
- disqualify any candidate who attempts to lobby or canvass to influence the selection process;
- modify/cancel/withdraw any communication made to the candidate(s), even after appointment, if this has been the result of some inadvertent mistake either in the advertisement or the recruitment process which may have been detected at different stage;
- calculate the age on the last date of submission of the application form.
- any legal dispute is subject to Nagaon Jurisdiction on
Persons who are currently employed must submit a “No Objection Certificate” from their current employer along with their application, without which the application with not be considered further. All degrees of candidates must be from recognized Boards/Councils and Universities/Institutions as the case may be.
The Vice-Chancellor may relax any requirements of experience and age for exceptional candidates, especially for those from reputed educational/research institutions and having good service record
Application form: Prescribe application form may be downloaded from the University website http://www.mssv.ac.in Application Fees and Last Date: Candidates are required to pay an amount of Rs. 2,000.00 (Rupees two thousand) only by demand draft in favour of “REGISTRAR, MAHAPURUSHA SRIMANTA SANKARADEVA VISWAVIDYALAYA” payable at “State Bank of India, Nagaon Main Branch (IFSC: SBIN0000146)” or Cash at Accounts Branch of the University as an application fee for the post
Completed application in prescribed form along with necessary enclosures must reach “REGISTRAR, MAHAPURUSHA SRIMANTA SANKARADEVA VISWAVIDYALAYA, H.B. PATH, KOLONGPAR, NAGAON – 782001” on latest by 10th August, 2022
The University shall process the applications entirely on the basis of information/documents supplied by the candidates. In case the information/documents is /are found to be false/incorrect by way of omission or commission, the responsibility and liability shall lie solely with the candidate, and the application could be summarily rejected without any refund of fees.
The University will verify the documents of the candidates at the time of interview and also at the time of appointment or during the tenure of service. If at any time it is detected that the documents submitted by a candidate are false or the candidate has suppressed relevant information, then he/she will be denied the opportunity to go through the selection process or, if in service, terminated from service without prejudice to any other action taken by the University.
The decision of the University authorities during the different stages of the selection process will be final and binding. All selected candidates will be on probation for two years; their performance will be reviewed before the probationary period is over, after which they could be regularised, terminated or their probationary period extended, if found necessary
Website : www.mssv.ac.in E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone No. : 95310-89105