About the Recruitment
OST qualified means qualified in Online Screening Test conducted by Army Welfare Education Society, New Delhi. Last date of submission: 19/01/2023 send by post / hand. No applications will be accepted via e-mail. Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview OVER PHONE. For further details, please login to our website www.apsbkp.in
Details of Post
How to Apply
Download and print the Application Form from http://www.apsbkp.in. Fill up in Block Capitals.
- Paste one recent coloured passport size photograph on the form and attach one additional photograph.
- For Ser No 1 to 9 : – Send DD for Rs 100/- in favour of ARMY PUBLIC SCHOOL BARRACKPORE, payable at – KOLKATA/ BARRACKPORE.
- Enclose self-attested photocopies of mark sheets (Class 10 onwards) with the application form.
- For Ser No (1) to (09) – Enclose photocopy of Score Card. Qualifying CTET / TET is mandatory for TGTs and PRTs.
- Age : – Age as on 01 Apr 2023, the age of the candidates should be:
- Fresh Candidates: Below 40 years- No Experience
- Experienced candidates Below 57 years Minimum 5 years’ experience in the appropriate category in the last 10 year(##)- (##) Appropriate Category: For Example: For PGT category the candidates should have worked as PGT/TGT for at least 5 years in the last 10 years for all candidates. Experience gained as PRT in the same period shall not be counted for appointment as PGT