About the Competition
- Last date for registration 15th November, 2022
- Last date for submission of Stage 1 15th November, 2022
- Results and shortlisting of teams for Stage 2 25th November, 2022
- Final round – Stage 2 competition 16th-18th December 2022
Online is the new normal. Online services had made things super easy but have also posed some problems. In this competition, participants are required to design a platform that can tackle the major challenges faced during online shopping. The ultimate aim is to enhance the online shopping experience for the consumers and drive conversions for the merchants.
You can choose one of the given methods on your platform
- Preventing Cart Abandonment
- Encouraging customers not to use COD
- Referral Program
There will be 2 stages:
- Stage 1 – Submission in form of one report of a detailed functional description of the solution including the selected problem.
- Stage 2 – Selected teams would be invited to Techfest, IIT Bombay which is from 16th-18th December, 2022.
- Here, the proposed prototype will be demonstrated to a panel of judges
REGISTRATION AND SUBMISSION
● The Participants have to register on the official Techfest Website and fill in all the necessary details: http://www.techfest.org > Competitions > Simpl Case Challenge >Explore More> Register or may directly
register on techfest.org/competitions/casechallenge.
● Submission Format- The submission should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Simpl Case Challenge Submission: Team Id (For example: Simple Case Challenge: CC12345678)
- Every team has to register online on the official Techfest website for the competition.
- A Team ID will be allocated to the team on registration which shall be used for future references.
- A team can register at any point of time before the deadline and submit a final abstract.
- The decision of the organisers or judges shall be treated as final and binding on all.
- No responsibility will be held by Techfest, IIT Bombay for any late, lost or misdirected entries.
- The idea presented by the teams should be original (not protected by means of patent/copyright/technical publication by anyone).
- Note that at any point of time the latest information will be that which is on the website. However, registered participants will be informed through mail about any changes.
TEAM SPECIFICATIONS AND ELIGIBILITY
- All students with a valid identity card of their respective educational institutions are eligible to participate in the competition
- One team can have a maximum of 4 members.
- Students from different institutes can be a part of the same team.
- Upto 2 year old college passouts can participate in the contest.
E-Certificates of participation will be given to the teams selected for the finale.
The Prize money will be awarded to the top 3 Winners via NEFT and will be processed within 30 working days after receiving the Prize Money from Sponsors.
Visit Here For Details
Contact: Aman Khande
+91 91314 16088