Total Number of Posts: 71
Last Date: 05.07.2022
- Professor: 17
- Associate Professor: 17
- Assistant Professor: 37
The link for the online application will be available on the University website from June 6 and last date of submission along with the hard copy on July 15.
Application Fee: A non-refundable application fee of Rs. 1000/- (Rupees one thousand only) (Exempted for SC/ST/PWD categories).
Mode of payment: Online Bank transfer (as detailed on page no. I l). Applicants must submit a copy of the e-generated receipt of the payment along with the hard copy of the application.
- The Applicant must ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility conditions for the post being applied for.
- Candidates who are desirous of applying for more than one posts, shall submit separate application for each post along with the application fee.
- Duly signed hard copy of online application for each post must be placed in SEPARATE COVER with the name of the post and name of the Department clearly super-scribed on the envelope. The University shall not be responsible for any misplacement, omission etc, if two or more applications are put in one cover by any candidate. Candidates should submit the application in the prescribed format along with the necessary enclosures as mentioned above.
- Candidates, already in service, should send their applications through proper channel or submit a “No Objection Certificate. An advance copy may be sent directly, if necessary. However, in such cases the candidates called for interview shall submit original applications duly forwarded by the competent authority of their institutions / the NoC, failing which they shall not be eligible for the benefits that may be admissible for such in-service candidates.
- A candidate, who has applied earlier informally and sent his/her biodata/academic vitae earlier to the Vice-Chancellor or any other competent authority of the University, must apply following the above procedures.
- Applications received after the stipulated date or found incomplete in any respect or with illegible writings may not be entertained and no further correspondence may be entertained in this regard.
- Candidates are urged to provide as much details of their academic accomplishments as possible by attaching self-certified copies of certificates, testimonials, brief write up on awards/honours / research achievements and citations index on their publications.
- Candidates should enclose photocopies of certificates as evidence of age, educational qualifications. experience etc.
- Candidates are advised not to enclose copies of papers which have been submitted but have not yet been published or have not been accepted for publication. These will not be entertained.
- Maximum age limit, if any, and qualifications will be taken into account as on the closing date mentioned for receipt of applications
- The University follows the Central Government list in the case of OBCs. Candidates claiming OBC should submit appropriate Certificate in the prescribed format. BC/MBC/SEBC certificates will be considered as OBC only if they submit appropriate certificate prescribed by the Government of India. Those who fails to submit the required OBC Certificate will be treated as General Category, subject to fulfilment of other conditions
- The relaxation and concessions to the candidates applying for the reserved category posts will be provided as per Rules of Govt. of India.
- The University reserves the right to fill any post or otherwise. 14. The University reserves the right to consider a candidate in absentia as per ordinance of the University.
- The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. Where the number of applications received in response to an advertisement is large and it will not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. the University, at its discretion, may restrict the number of candidates to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications/experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement after a screening process through a duly constituted committee.
Hard Copy of applications with all required enclosures as stated above should be submitted to
The Registrar, Tezpur University, Napaam, Tezpur – 784 028, Assam, India, within the last date as stated in first page of this advertisement. 26. APPLICATION FEE (Non-refundable): Rs. 1,000/- (Rs. One thousand only); Nil for SC, ST. PWD.
Mode of payment: Through online bank transfer, for which details are as below:
Account Name: Tezpur University Recurring Savings Bank Account No. 37854250831
Bank Name & Branch: State Bank of India. Tezpur University Branch. Napaam, Tezpur-784028, Assam
IFS Code: SBIN0014259
Applicants must submit copy of the e-generated receipt of the payment along with the hard copy of the application.