Three-Day online FDP on Geotechnical Engineering Practices and its Sustainable Development
Organizer: Department of Civil Engineering, in association with IQAC Cell, Ballari Institute of Technology and Management (An Autonomous Institute Affiliated to VTU), Ballari
About the FDP
- When: 26th to 28th May, 2022
- Time: 9.30 am onwards
- Free Registration
- Seats are limited- Seats will be filled on First come First serve basis
- E-Certificate will be issued to all registered participants subject to satisfying a minimum attendance requirement of 75%
- Meeting Platform: Microsoft Teams
The enormous growth in geotechnical activity in the country has resulted in slackening of the quality in all the three aspects of investigation, design and construc tion, endangering the safety of structures.
This FDP helps to provide the knowledge in the domain of geotechnical engineering. This empowers the partici pants to facilitate up-gradation of knowledge, skill and intends to provide opportunities to enrich the knowl edge and to interact with cutting edge technologies in Geotechnical Engineering. This FDP is planned for 3 days consisting of 9 sessions.
OBJECTIVES OF FDP:
- To enhance the understanding of Geotechnical Engineering fundamentals and its application to various fields.
- To build competency through several case studies in the field of Geotechnical Engineering
WHO CAN ATTEND THE FDP
- Civil Engineering Faculty
- Research Scholars
- Industry Professionals
- Under Graduate and Post Graduate students
- Enhancement of knowledge in the trained course.
- Personal and Professional development. Developing the skills and utilization of knowledge.
- Engineering knowledge
- Problem analysis Design development and solutions
- Modern tool usage Lifelong learning
Chief Patrons: Dr. Yashvanth Bhupal Chairman, BITM, Ballari.
Mr. Y J Prithviraj Bhupal Deputy Director BITM, Ballari.
Dr. Yadavalli Basavaraj Principal, BITM, Ballari.
Dr. T H Patel Prof & HOD, Dept. of Civil Engg BITM, Ballari.
FDP Coordinators: Dr. D. Manikanta Associate Professor
Mr. Ravichandra A.H Asst. Professor
Organizing Committee: All Staff of Civil Engineering Department
Address for Correspondence
Dr. D Manikanta
Mr. Ravichandra A.H