Organizer: Department of Pure Mathematics University of Calcutta, 35, Ballygunge Circular Road, Kolkata – 700019
About the Webinar
- When: March 10-11, 2022
- Time: 2pm onwards (IST)
- Registration is mandatory and it’s free
- Registered participants will receive Google meet link through email
- All the relevant information will be sent through email
- E-certificate will be issued to the registered participants only after successful submission of feedback form
Mathematics plays a key role in the development of various branches of science as well as in the understanding of physical world problems. We would like to hold a two-day webinar during March 10-11, 2022, on recent advances in Mathematics with a view to provide a platform to the young researchers to learn from the veterans and rejuvenate through academic discussions with the experts of various fields of Pure Mathematics. There will be invited lectures, paper reading sessions and interactive sessions. Young researchers will get opportunity to demonstrate their own works and get suggestions from experts.
Participants: Other than the invited speakers and contributors of research papers, any student/teacher/research scholar interested in mathematics may also participate in the webinar
Dr. Nabin Kumar Jana, National Institute of Science Education and Research, Bhubaneswar, India
Dr. Sourav Pal, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, India
Dr. Prabal Paul, BITS Pilani, K. K Birla Goa Campus, India
Dr. Apurba Das, Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, India
Call for Papers
Those who intend to present papers in the webinar are requested to send an extended abstract (not more than 2 pages including bibliography) to the e-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org by March 3, 2022. The authors are requested to send the pdf file in the prescribed format along with the tex files. For sample format please visit the following links:
Deadline for On-line Registration and Abstract Submission 3rd March, 2022
- Dr. Sunil Kumar Maity, Associate Professor (HOD), C.U.
- Dr. Ashok Kumar Das, Professor, C. U.
- Dr. Dhananjoy Mandal, Associate Professor, C. U.
- Dr. Sandip Jana, Associate Professor, C. U.
- Dr. Atasi Deb Ray, Associate Professor, C.U.
- Dr. Pradip Majhi, Assistant Professor, C. U.
- Dr. Suparna Sen, Assistant Professor, C. U.
Dr. Pradip Majhi (Joint Convenor) Department of Pure Mathematics, C.U.- Cell: +919804160452
Dr. Suparna Sen (Joint Convenor)– Department of Pure Mathematics, C.U.-Cell: +919007389561