Organizer: Indian Institute of Information Technology Bhagalpur, (Institute of National Importance Under an Act of Parilament)
About the FDP
- When: 12th – 23rd December, 2022
- There is no fee for attending this FDP
- The FDP will be organized in hybrid mode (both online and offline) by IIIT Bhagalpur
- Total number of seats is 50
- Selection will be made purely on a First-Come-First-Serve basis as per ATAL FDP norms
This online short-term course is aimed at imparting knowledge and training on the fundamentals and advancements of artificial intelligence and machine learning in healthcare and agriculture. Expert lectures will be delivered by faculty members from academia and industry. This programme will be beneficial to faculty members, research scholars, PG students who intend to pursue research in the field of processing and analysis of data using techniques such as Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML) and Deep Learning (DL) for Healthcare and Agriculture.
At the end of the program, the participants should be able to understand and apply the following topics:
- How AI, machine learning and deep learning works along with motivations in healthcare and agriculture.
- Applications of AI, machine learning and deep learning in healthcare and agriculture sector.
- How to formulate problems into artificial intelligence, machine learning and deep learning framework.
- Apply the concepts and practical knowledge in analysis, design and development of AI, machine learning, deep learning techniques.
- Practical session on machine learning and deep learning techniques by using python majorly in healthcare and agriculture.
- Disease types in both healthcare and agriculture that the AI and machine learning communities are currently tackling
Assistant Professors/Associate Professors/Ph.D. scholars/PG students of the AICTE recognized universities and engineering colleges.
Eligibility to Attend FDP
Faculty members of the AICTE approved institutions, Research scholars, PG Scholars, participants from Government, Industry (Bureaucrats/ Technicians Participants from Industry etc.) and staff of host institutions. Not more than 30% from Host Institution Stress reduction
Test & e-Certificate
- A test shall be conducted by the coordinator at the end of the program.
- The e-certificates shall be issued to those participants who have attended the program with minimum 80% attendance and scored minimum 60% marks in the test.
Prof. Arvind Choubey, Director, IIIT Bhagalpur
Mr. Kundana Lal, President, Vitti Foundation
Prof. Rajiv Misra, CSE, IIT Patna
Prof. Kalyan Chatterjee, HoD EE, IIT (ISM), Dhanbad
Prof. Maheshwari Prasad Singh, HoD, CSE, NIT Patna
Prof. Prabhat Kumar, CSE, NIT Patna
Dr. Jyoti Prakash Singh, Assoc. Prof., NIT Patna
Dr. Akshay Deepak, Assoc. Prof., NIT Patna
Dr. Sandeep Raj, Asst. Prof., ECE, IIIT Bhagalpur
Dr. Dilip Kumar Choubey, Asst. Prof., CSE, IIIT, Bhagalpu
FDP Brochure: Download Here
Patron: Prof. Arvind Choubey, Director, IIIT Bhagalpur
Chairperson: Dr. Babul Prasad Tewari, HoD CSE, IIIT Bhagalpur
Coordinator: Dr. Dilip Kumar Choubey, CSE, IIIT Bhagalpur
Co-Coordinator: Dr. Babul Prasad Tewari, CSE, IIIT Bhagalpur
Dr. Pradeep Kumar Biswal, CSE, IIIT Bhagalpur
Dr. Thejaswini M, CSE, IIIT Bhagalpur
Dr. Chandan Kumar Jha, ECE, IIIT Bhagalpur
Dr. Dheeraj Kumar Sinha, ECE, IIIT Bhagalpur
Dr. Dhrubajyoti Bhattacharya, ECE, IIIT Bhagalpur
Dr. Prakash Ranjan, ECE, IIIT Bhagalpur
Dr. Sanjay Kumar, ECE, IIIT Bhagalpur
Dr. Sandeep Raj, ECE, IIIT Bhagalpur
Dr. Suraj, ECE, IIIT Bhagalpur
Dr. Abhinav Gautam, MEA, IIIT Bhagalpur
Dr. Gaurav Kumar, MEA, IIIT Bhagalpur
Dr. Purnendu Kumar Mandal, MEA, IIIT Bhagalpur
Dr. Tameshwer Nath, MEA, IIIT Bhagalpur
Dr. Himadri Nayak, BSH, IIIT Bhagalpur
Dr. Pankaj Kumar Tiwari, BSH, IIIT Bhagalpur
Address for Correspondence
Dr. Dilip Kumar Choubey, Asst. Prof., Dept. of CSE, IIIT Bhagalpur, Sabour, Bhagalpur, Bihar–813210
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – Mobile: +91 7033789676
Dr. Babul Prasad Tewari, Asst. Prof., Dept. of CSE, IIIT Bhagalpur, Sabour, Bhagalpur, Bihar–813210
Email: email@example.com -Mobile: +91 6297479700