Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) is an autonomous Society under the Ministry of Power engaged in Research and Development in the fields of generation, transmission, distribution and operation of electricity supply systems. CPRI acts as an apex body for initiating and coordinating applied research in electrical power engineering assisting the electrical industry in product development and in Quality
Assurance. CPRI also serves as an independent Authority for Testing & Certification of power equipment. The CPRI Head office is situated at Bangalore and its units are at Bhopal, Hyderabad, Nagpur, Noida, Kolkata, Guwahati and Nasik.
About the Recruitment
CPRI invites on-line applications from the eligible Indian Nationals for filling up of vacancies in the following posts (includes anticipated posts).
- Total Number of Posts: 99
- The last date of submitting online application form is 14.04.2023 (05.00PM)
The category-wise break-up of vacancies of the posts is as follows:
How to Apply
- Only Indian Nationals who have attained the age of 18 years and above are eligible to apply.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
- Number of vacancies notified in the advertisement is subject to change depending upon the actual requirement at the time of selection and reservations notified may also vary accordingly.
CPRI shall not be responsible if the information/intimations do not reach candidates in case of change in the mobile number, email address or technical fault or otherwise beyond the control of CPRI. Candidates are advised to keep a regular and close watch of the CPRI website https://cpri.res.in/ for latest updates.