Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services (INCOIS) an Autonomous Body under the Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES), Govt of India “Ocean Valley”, Pragathi Nagar (BO), Nizampet (SO), Hyderabad, Telangana – 500090
About the Recruitment
- Advt. No. INCOIS/RMT/02/2023
- No of Posts: 10
- Online application will be available in the portal from April 01, 2023 at 1030 hrs. onwards
- The last date of submission of online application is May 01, 2023 AT 1700HRS. IST
- The last date of submission of online application will be the cutoff date for all purposes including Age/Qualification/experience etc
The Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services (INCOIS), an Autonomous Body under the Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES), Govt. of India is a knowledge and information technology enterprise for the oceanic realm, pursuing focused programmes in the areas of Ocean Observations, Ocean Modeling and Ocean Information & Advisory services including Tsunami Early Warning. More details about INCOIS are available at www.incois.gov.in. INCOIS invites applications from eligible Indian Nationals for selection in engagement on regular mode in various projects on Direct Recruitment. Details about the positions, reservation, academic qualifications, age, experience, pay and responsibilities of the positions,
format of application and other general conditions are given below
How to Apply
Online application form & details of recruitment of the Post is available at: Visit Here
Before submitting the online application, the applicants are requested to go through carefully the details of the post and content of the post on the website Click Here
- Submit online application well in advance along-with legible scanned copies of educational qualifications, experience certificates, date of birth, caste (ST/ST/OBC) certificate, No Objection Certificate in PDF format not exceeding 500 KB for each document/attachment. If the certificates are in a language other than English or Hindi, then attested translation in English by the Gazetted Officer should be uploaded.The applicants are not required to send hard copies to the undersigned.
- A recent passport size colour photograph (scanned) should be in .jpg format (size not exceeding100 KB).
- Signature (scanned) should be in .jpg format (size not exceeding100KB)
- The applicants are advised to fill in all their particulars carefully in the online application. Incomplete application may lead to rejection.
- Applicants are advised to retain the acknowledgement and print out of the submitted online application for future reference
Contact: email to email@example.com