Organizer: Department of Management and NSS, in association with IQAC, Christ College of Science and Management, Hosur-Malur Road, Bangalore organizes an intercollegiate online competition as part of AZADI KA AMRIT MAHOTSAV
About the Competition
- Date of Competition: from 24th- 31st January 2022
- Free Registration
- Only registered participants’ entry will be evaluated by the judges.
- E-Poster Making- Topic : Unsung Heroes of India/ 75 Years of Independence
- Slogan Writing- Topic : Indian Constitution
- Photography- Topic : Glorious India through Your Lens
First Prize: Rs. 1001
Second Prize: Rs. 501
Who can Participate?
Any student from all over India who have completed 10th and not more than 25 years of age as on date of the competition.
Mail your entries to email@example.com on or before 31st January 2022
All details of the competition are available in the link provided in the registration form
General Instructions and Rules
Rules and Regulations for E-Poster Making Competition
- E-Poster Size: cm: (format W * H) 19.05cm * 33.87cm
- File Size: Maximum file size is 4 Megabytes (4MB)
- File Format: Save your file as a PDF for quick and easy upload
- Each participant should submit one entry only
- Entries must be submitted on or before 29th January 2022
- The E-poster will be judged according to the following criteria: creativity and presentation and relevance to the theme
- Participant name or identifying mark must not appear on the E- Poster
- All E-Poster should be original work of participant. Any participant found violating rules and regulation will be disqualified from competition.
- Decision of jury will be considered final
Rules for participating for Slogan Writing
- Slogan should not exceed two lines
- It has to be quoted in (“); inverted commas;
- Slogans should be catchy.
- Try to keep it short.
- Slogans will be judged in accordance to these criteria: Relevance to theme, originality & creativity.
- Slogans should be originally written by the author or else that entry will be disqualified.
- Slogans should be submitted in PDF format.
Rules for participating for Photography
- The photograph should depict the theme
- Only one entry is allowed per photographer.
- The photograph must be original and no watermark of any kind should be on the photograph.
- The photograph must be of highest resolution possible and can be Landscape or Portrait mode.
- If there is any kind of plagiarism or copyright problem in the photograph, it will be rejected.
- Photographs that have been digitally altered beyond standard optimization (removal of dust, cropping, reasonable adjustments to exposure, color and contrast, etc.) will be disqualified.
- You can give a caption for the photograph (not compulsory)
Ms. Thamburu Sunny
Department of Management
Contact Nos: 9999162869, 9606234978