National Institute of Technology, Uttarakhand, is one among 31 NITs established by the Government of India by an Act of the Parliament, offering UG, PG and Ph.D. programs in Engineering/Technology and Sciences. NIT Uttarakhand provides career opportunities for those who are interested in Teaching and Research. The Institute is new (established in 2009), growing fast and hence provides a unique opportunity for faculty to contribute to the creation of new facilities.NIT Uttarakhand also provides excellent ambiance for academic research and co-curricular activities. NIT Recruitment
About the Recruitment
- Social Sciences (Sociology, Economics, Psychology, Management): 01 (One)
- English: 01 (One)
- Computer Science and Engineering: 02 (Two)
- Last Date for Apply– 22 August 2023 (Walk-In Interview.)
|Computer Science and Engineering||Essential|
|Ph.D. in a respective engineering discipline with first class (60% marks or GPA 6.5/10) at both UG (B.E. / B. Tech.) in CSE/IT & PG (M.E. /M. Tech.) in CSE/IT from recognized University/Institute.|
|Desirable: Preference shall be given to candidates with Ph.D. from NITs/IITs/CF University/Institutes.|
|Ph.D. in respective discipline with first class (60% marks or (GPA 6.5/10) at both UG & PG level from a recognized University/Institute.|
|Desirable: Preference shall be given to the candidates having Ph.D. from NITs/IITs/CF University/Institutes along with NET Rs 70,000/-per month|
|Computer Science and Engineering||Essential PhD in respective engineering discipline with first class (60% marks or CGPA 6.5/10) at both UG (B.E. / B. Tech.) in CSE/IT & PG (M.E. /M. Tech.) in CSE/IT from recognized University/Institute. Or First class (60% marks or CGPA 6.5/10) at both UG (B.E. / B. Tech.) in CSE/IT & PG (M.E. /M. Tech.) in CSE/IT from recognized University/Institute.|
The appointment is purely temporary for Odd Semester of Academic Year 2023-24. However, it may be extended to next semester as per the Institute requirement and performance of the faculty (s).
How to Apply
- The application form will be accepted between 9:00AM to 11:00AM in the Administrative Block, ITI Campus on the day of Walk-In-Interview.
- Those Candidates who report after 11:00 AM on the day of Walk-In-Interview will not be considered under any circumstances.
- Candidate will have to appear for the Walk-In-Interview at their own cost at Srinagar Garhwal, Uttarakhand.
- Candidates are required to come prepared for 5-10 min presentation on a topic relevant to the post applied.
Interested candidates may appear for Walk-in-Interview in offline mode scheduled on 22.8.2023 as per the following details:
- Interview Date & Time: 22.8.2023 From 11:00 AM onwards
- Venue: Committee Room, Admin Block, ITI Campus, NIT Uttarakhand
Contact: contact firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com for CSE and HSS respectively.
Details of the Post: View Here
Official Website: Visit Here