Walk in Drive: Project Assistant at Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts
F. No. IGNCA/01/2022 – NMCM, Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts, (An autonomous Trust under the Ministry of Culture), Janpath Building, near Western Court, Janpath Road, New Delhi – 110001
About the Recruitment
The Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts (IGNCA), an autonomous Trustunder the Ministry of Culture, Government of India is visualized as a Centre encompassing the study of all arts, especially in their dimension of interrelationship and mutual independence. The IGNCA seeks to place the arts within the context of the natural and human environment. The fundamental approach of the Centre in all its work is multi- disciplinary and holistic.
These posts are being advertised for hiring Project Assistants under the National Mission on Cultural Mapping (NMCM), IGNCA. Project Assistants are being hired for language moderation and quality audit for the data and dossiers to be used for Cultural Mapping.
- Post: Project Assistant
- No. of Post: 03 (three)
- Duration of work: Initially for a period of one year, and extendable based on performance and requirement.
- Age Limit: Not more than 30 years as on 01.06.2023
- Educational Qualifications: Master’s Degree in Anthropology/ Folklore/ English Language and Literature/ Sociology/Social Work/ Performance Studies/Cultural Studies
- Minimum 1 year of experience in cultural mapping, ethnographic documentation, village studies, and teaching & research experience.
- Good knowledge of English language, both written and oral.
- Preference would be given to candidates with proven experience in content and copy editing in the field of Folk & Tribal Cultures, and Arts & Craft Traditions.
- Should be well versed with MS Office, Google Docs and online mediums of editing.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Remuneration: Rs. 30,000/- per month.
Place of Posting: IGNCA, New Delhi
Mode of Selection: Through Walk-in Interview. Candidates should come with all their documents, degree,
experience certificates, samples of work.
- Date of Interview: 02. 06.2023
- Time: 11:00 AM
- Reporting Time: 10:00 AM
- Place of Interview: IGNCA, New Delhi
Official Notification: Click Here
Selected candidates will be required to join the duty on with immediate effect.
Submission of Application: Candidates are required to fill in the prescribed form given below supported by CV and self – attested copies of testimonials and submit them to the IGNCA during the Interview.
Original of the testimonials and proof of address should be produced for verification at the time of Interview.
NOTE: The IGNCA reserves the right to accept or reject any or all applications without assigning any reason. The decision of the IGNCA regarding selection of applicants for the interview and/or engagement shall be final.