The Central University of Odisha, Koraput invites eligible candidates to Walk-in-Interview for empanelment of Guest Faculty and Library Trainee for one Semester for the Academic Session
2022-23. For details of educational qualifications, terms and conditions and schedule of interview candidates may visit the University website.
The educational qualifications, terms and conditions prescribed for empanelment of Guest Faculty are as follows:
A. (For subjects other than Business Administration and Education)
i. A Master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
ii. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidates must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test like SLET/SET accredited by the UGC.
iii. Area of Specialization:
|Si No||Subject/ Department||Area of specialization|
|1||Anthropology|| Physical/ Biological Anthropology/Socio-cultural Anthropology/|
|2||Economics||Advance Economics/ Computer Applications in Economics/|
Mathematical Economics/ Development Economics
|5||Mathematics||Mathematics and Physics|
|6||Sanskrit||Sahitya, Byakarana and Darshan|
|7||Sociology||Indian Society/Sociology of Tribal Society/ Family Marriage &|
Kinship/ & Research Methodology
B. For Business Administration:
i. First class or equivalent Master Degree in Business Administration or equivalent degree
ii. 2 years professional experience after acquiring master’s degree OR Ph.D. degree obtained from a foreign University/ Institution with a ranking among top 500 in the World University Ranking (at any time) by any one of the following:
(a) Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) (b) Times Higher Education (THE) (c) Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) of the Shanghai Jiao Tong University (Shanghai).
iii. Area of Specialization:
Business Management: Human Resource, Marketing/ Finance and Business Statistics/Managerial Economics/ Entrepreneurship Development/ International Business
C. For Education:
The minimum educational qualification shall be on the basis of NCTE and UGC qualifications.
SCHEDULE OF WALK-IN-INTERVIEW
Candidates seeking empanelment for Guest Faculty positions are required to appear in the subject- wise walk-in- interview on the date, time and venue as mentioned below:
Venue: University Guest House, Sunabeda, Koraput – 763004
|Si No||Subject||Date of|
|1||Anthropology||14-07-2022||09.30 AM – 11.30 AM|
|14-07-2022||11.45 AM – 01.30 PM|
|3||Economics||14-07-2022||02.00 PM – 03.45 PM|
|4||Education||14-07-2022||04.00 PM – 06.00 PM|
|5||English||15-07-2022||09.30 AM – 11.30 AM|
|6||Hindi||15-07-2022||11.45 AM – 01.30 PM|
|7||Mathematics||15-07-2022||02.00 PM – 03.30 PM|
|8||Sanskrit||15-07-2022||04.00 PM – 06.00 PM|
|9||Sociology||16-07-2022||09.30 AM – 11.30 AM|
|10||Statistics||16-07-2022||11.45 AM – 01.30 PM|
|11||Physics||16-07-2022||02.00 PM – 03.00 PM|
|12||Library Trainee||16-07-2022||03.00 PM – 05.00 PM|
- A relaxation of 5% shall be given (From 55% to 50% of the marks) at the Master’s Degree level for the SC/ST & differently-abled categories.
- The superannuated teachers will also be considered for empanelment as Guest Faculty subject to maximum age of 70 (seventy) years.
- The qualification for Guest Faculty shall be at par with the minimum qualification for Assistant Professors of Universities in UGC Regulations, 2018.
Other Terms and conditions:
- Engaged Guest Faculty shall be paid an honorarium of ₹ 1500/- per lecture subject to maximum of ₹ 50,000/- per month.
- The Guest Faculty shall be engaged on purely temporary basis for one Semester for the Academic Session 2022-23; likely to be extended for another semester on satisfactory
performance. However, the engagement will be terminated on the joining of a regular faculty in
- The Guest Faculty shall not be given the benefit of allowances, pension, gratuity and leave etc. as admissible to the regular teachers.
- The services of t h e Guest Faculty m a y be terminated without notice if found unsatisfactory. Under n o circumstances, candidate can claim any right for permanent position.
- Candidates are required to submit 3 sets of filled in Application (see prescribed format) for submission and scrutiny at the time of Interview.
- Candidates may use extra page for further important information, if any.
- Documents (original) in support of age, category, and educational qualifications etc. must be produced for verification at the time of interview.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- No TA/DA is admissible for appearing the Walk-in-Interview.
- Before turning up for interview, candidates are requested to visit the University website for further updates, if any.
One thought on “Walk in Interview for Guest Faculty & Library Trainee at Central University of Odisha”