Following position is to be filled purely on temporary and contract basis for a period upto 14.09.2023 or till completion of the project entitled “Metabolic Syndrome among three PVTGs of Central India” under the ICMR- NIRTH, Jabalpur:
- Venue: ICMR-National Institute of Research in Tribal Health, Nagpur Road, Post Garha, Jabalpur Pin-48200
- Date of walk-in- interview: 05.04.2023 at 9.00 AM onwards
About the Recruitment
Name of the project: Metabolic Syndrome among three PVTGs of Central India
How to Apply
The post is purely temporary and co-terminable with the project. Preference will be given to the local candidates and having higher qualification and work experience. The selected candidate will have no claim for regular appointment under ICMR/ ICMR-NIRTH. Candidates who wish to appear for the walk-
in-interview can download the application format given in the website of ICMR-NIRTH (http://www.nirth.res.in) and ICMR, New Delhi (http://www.main.icmr.nic.in).
Duly filled application along-with copies of certificates should be submitted at ICMR-NIRTH, Jabalpur (M.P) at the time of Walk-in-interview between 9 AM to 11 AM only. Candidates will not be allowed to enter the venue after 11 AM. Late/delayed/incomplete applications will be summarily rejected without any intimation, only eligible candidates will be allowed for interview. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification. Candidates are required to mention their complete address with Pin Code, Mobile number and E-mail ID
Terms & Conditions:
1. Qualification & experience should be in relevant discipline/field from an Institution of repute. Experience should have been gained after acquiring the minimum essential qualification.
2. Mere fulfilling the essential qualification does not guarantee selection.
3. Persons already in regular time scale service under any Government Department / Organization are not eligible.
4. Candidates who will be interviewed, if they are selected will have to produce original documents of their qualification age and experience before joining. If they are not found entitled, their selection will be cancelled immediately.
5. Candidates are advised to visit the Institute’s website for any change, result or any other information.
6. Departmental candidates or candidates working/have worked on project of ICMR Institutes/ Centre’s shall be given one-time age relaxation to maximum of five years or a completed months/year based on earlier project services, whichever is less, provided they meet the essential qualification and experience
prescribed for the post, with a view to provide them opportunity to compete with other candidates.
7. If the candidates of reserved category are not available, appointment will be made from the candidates of other categories as per the recommendations of the selection committee and future vacancy will be filled from the candidates of relevant categories.
8. Age relaxation against post earmarked for reserved candidates will be as per Govt. of India Norms. No relaxation will be allowed in unreserved posts.
9. Age will be reckoned from date of Walk-in-interview.
10. Above post is contractual for the duration offered and may or may not be renewed subject to satisfactory performance and requirement.
11. Stipend/consolidated emoluments of the project positions may vary from time to time.
12. No TA/DA will be paid either for interview in person/joining the post. Candidates have to arrange transport/accommodation themselves for these purposes.
13. The Director, ICMR-NIRTH, Jabalpur reserves rights to consider or reject any application/candidature.
14. Submission of wrong or false information during the process of selection shall disqualify the candidature at any stage.
15. Appointment on project is purely temporary and candidates shall have no claim for regular appointment either in ICMR-NIRTH, Jabalpur or ICMR or any organization of Govt. of India.
16. Leave shall be as per the ICMR policy for the project staff.
17. The number of vacancies may vary according to the requirement at later stage.
18. Please give the details of two responsible person of your locality or two references to whom you are known.
19. Addendum/corrigendum of this advertisement will not be published in newspaper. Please refer to the Institute website (www.nirth.res.in) in this regard.
20. Any matter for which no specific instruction has been given shall be decided by the Director, ICMR-NIRTH, Jabalpur and the decision shall be final and binding on the candidate.
The Director, ICMR-NIRTH, Jabalpur reserves the right to cancel/modify the recruitment process at any time, during the process, at his discretion. The decision of the Director will be final and binding.
Abbreviations: SC- Scheduled Caste, DoPT- Department of Personnel and Training, GOI- Government of India, PI- Principal Investigator
More Details: Visit Here