About the Institute
DIVISION OF PLANT PHYSIOLOGY, ICAR- Indian Agricultural Research Institute New Delhi -110012(India), NEW DELHI – 110 012 (INDIA)
About the Recruitment
- No. of post: One
One post of Young Professional II (YP-II) is available in the maize component of “Network Project on Agricultural Bioinformatics and Computational Biology” funded by ICAR purely on contractual basis (as indicated below). The interview will be held on 17th October 2022 at 10.30AM through online mode
Owing to the prevailing COVID-19 crisis, the eligible candidates are requested to send their application as per enclosed proforma along with self-attested scanned copy of the original documents to the e-mail
MG.Mallikarjuna@icar.gov.in with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 14/10/2022. After screening the
applications, only the eligible and shortlisted candidates based on merits will be informed about the details of online interview (Date and Time) through email. Original documents will be verified at the time of appointment. If any candidate is found to have submitted false claims at later stage, their candidature will be summarily rejected.
Post: Young Professional II
“Network Project on Agricultural Bioinformatics and Computational Biology” under CABin Scheme-IARI Centre, Maize Component (Identification and validation of genes and regulatory elements for combined drought and heat stress tolerance through systems biology approaches in maize
Emoluments (Fixed per month): Rs. 35000/- Consolidated (As per ICAR
memorandum F. No. Agri. Edn. 1-
06/2020-A&P Dated 04.12.2020)
Essential Qualification: Essential:
Postgraduates in relevant subjects or
graduate degree holders in Agricultural
memorandum F. No. Agri. Edn. 1-06/2020-
A&P; Dated 04.12.2020).
Desirable: Master’s degree in
Genetics/PlantBreeding/Genetics and Plant Breeding/Biotechnology/Life
with working hand on experience in
molecular work and bioinformatics skills.
Date of Interview and Venue
Date:17th October 2022.
Venue: Division of Plant Physiology
Terms & Conditions
- Age limit: Maximum age 35 years (age relaxation of five years for SC/ST & women and three years for OBC).
- The posts are purely temporary and will be filled on contractual basis initially for up to 31-03-2023, which may be extended periodically subject to performance till the termination of the project.
- The selected candidate shall not claim regular appointment at this Institute, as the post is co-terminus with the project.
- The interview for eligible candidates will be held online, the details of which will be communicated to eligible candidates by email.
- Reporting time for online interview will be communicated and the candidate shall adhere to the instructions.
- The candidates will have to compulsorily filled in application form (as per the format annexed), all the scan certificates from matriculation onwards, date of birth certificate, degree certificate either original or provisional and a recent photograph enclosed onto the scan application form. Proof of experience and publications also need to be sent by email. The selected candidate will be required to produce all the original documents and medical certificate at the time of joining.
- Only the candidates having essential qualifications and shortlisted based on merit would be entertained for the online interview.
- Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification or termination.
- The candidate intending to attend the online interview, if any of his near or distant relative is an employee of the ICAR/IARI, have to declare his/her name, designation, nature of duties, relationship in writing so as to reach by 14/10/2022. If on the date of online interview such declaration is furnished and found that his relative is an employee of ICAR/IARI, such candidate will not be allowed to appear in the interview.
- All the other candidates are also required compulsorily submit the scan declaration duly signed in the format annexed along with other documents in the e-mail.
- In case of any disputes, it will be resolved in the jurisdiction of New Delhi court only