About the Quiz
- End Date : 21/06/2022
- Questions : 10, Duration : 600 Seconds
- Rewards : E-Certificate
The online ‘Yoga Se Ayu’ quiz competition is being organized by the All-India Institute of Ayurveda to celebrate the International Day of Yoga and encourage participants to take part in the quiz and also create an overall positive environment. Quiz questions are designed to make participants aware of the importance of Yoga in Ayurveda in maintaining health, and harmony. By participating they will learn to appreciate that Yoga is an integral part of our cultural heritage and along with Ayurveda, is practiced for maintaining physical fitness, mental alertness, and emotional balance.
The ‘Yoga Se Ayu’ Quiz competition is designed to instill awareness and understanding of Yoga in Ayurveda, and its importance in maintaining a Healthy Lifestyle.
Terms and Conditions
- Each question in the quiz will be in the multiple-choice format with only one correct answer.
- Students are required to attempt 10 questions in 10 minutes.
- The quiz questions are prepared in both Hindi and English.
- You are allowed to attempt the quiz only once and only one option will be accepted for a question.
- After responding to a question, click on the “Next Question”, button to go to the next question
- No negative mark is there.
- After attempting questions, the final submission should be clicked. No change can be made after the final submission.
- The decision of the All India Institute of Ayurveda will be final in all matters related to the Quiz.