- Registration End Date: 20th September 2023 (Wednesday)
- Test Date: 20th October 2023 (Friday)
About the TCS BPS Hiring
TCS BPS is opening its gates for Arts, Commerce, and Science graduates from 2024 passing out batch to apply for exciting career opportunities for freshers.
TCS BPS: Designed with the objective to select the best talent in the country from 2024 passing out batch to fuel the growth plan of the organization through its business strategy.
Exceptional performers will be part of TCS’ fastest growing units – in various enriching roles that amplify their career growth.
Register for the upcoming TCS BPS Hiring before 20th September 2023 (Wednesday)
Application Process for TCS BPS Hiring – YoP 2024:
Students who are interested to apply for TCS BPS Hiring, it is mandatory for you to register on the below links:
Step 1. Logon to the TCS Next Step Portal here
Step 2. Verification/Personal Details
- It is important/mandatory to update your
- Aadhar Number,
- Date of birth as per Aadhar Card
- Please ensure to check the details are updated correctly without any error and submit.
- Incorrect details submitted may lead to disqualification of your candidature.
Step 3. Registration – Apply for TCS BPS hiring process
- Kindly click on Register Now, choose category as ‘BPS’
- Proceed to fill your details and once you complete the form and after the preview kindly ensure to click Submit your application form.
- You must have all your original academic documents as applicable
- Communication related to the test will be shared with you by ‘TCS iON – Our Test Provider’
- TCS does not send job offers / any hiring related communication from unauthorised email ids like Gmail, Rediff mail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail etc.
- TCS does not ask candidates to deposit any money for recruitment process or job offers.
- TCS is not associated with any external agency / company to conduct any interviews or make offers of employment on its behalf.
For any assistance, please reach out to our TCS TAG Helpline Team. Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org | Toll-Free Helpline No.: 18002093111