CFP: Virtual International Conference on CHANGING BUSINESS PARADIGM
Organizer: Presidency College (Autonomous) , Bengaluru-24 in association with Sharda University Uzbekistan
About the Conference
- When: 23rd & 24th November,2023
- Mode: Online
- Call for Papers
- Registration Fee Needed
- THEME-REINVENTING MANAGEMENT THROUGH SUSTAINABILITY AND INNOVATION
Target Audience: Corporate Professionals, Academicians, Research Scholars and Students.
- All the Selected research papers could be published in conference proceedings, but requirements must be met by the authors.
- Few selected papers will be considered for publication in Presidency Journal of management Thought and Research on merit basics. (ISSN No:2229-5275)
- Selected paper will be recommended for UGC Care Journal.
- The conference will be conducted in online. Participants can present their work in online
The Best Paper will be awarded based on recommendations of the committee:
- Category 1 – Corporate Professionals/ Academicians/ Research Scholars: A cash prize of Rs. 5,000 along with Best Paper Award Certificate.
- Category 2 – Students – A cash prize of Rs. 2,500 along with Best Paper Award Certificate.
Details of the Conference
To captures the significance of innovation and sustainability in business practises. It aims to discuss the new ideas, concepts, and models in general, the real-world problems faced, and the solutions chosen in specific about various management functionalities. In order to address current concerns and difficulties
in business and industry, this conference aims to provide a place for academicians, researchers, industry practitioners, and students to exchange ideas and research finding.
OBJECTIVES OF THE CONFERENCE
- The conference’s goal was to share thoughts and perspectives to develop business theory and practise.
- To provide a robust platform for researchers, academicians and corporates for exchange of ideas.
- To explore possibilities from all functional areas for finding solutions to recent business problems
- To review the future trends in business which might benefit the society at large Invitation for Papers: Original research papers/case studies related to the theme and sub-themes are invited.
Call for Papers
Original research papers/case studies related to the theme and sub-themes are invited. Target Audience: Corporate Professionals, Academicians, Research Scholars and Students.
Reinventing Finance through Sustainability and Innovation
- Global outlook on financing for sustainable development Transition finance
- Advancements in FinTech
- Neuro Finance and Behavioural Finance
- Quantitative Modelling in Financial Markets
- Core banking and future trend Cryptocurrencies
- Block chain and Fintech applications in finance Behavioural Finance
- Financial Modelling and Capital Markets etc.
Reinventing Marketing through Sustainability and Innovation
- Sustainable marketin
- Digital marketing
- Green marketing
- IMC in the digital age
- Marketing innovations
- Permission Marketing
- Marketing Analytics
- B2B marketing
- Rural marketing ecosystem
Reinventing Marketing through Sustainability and Innovation
- HR Strategies in Uncertain Times
- AI in Recruitment
- Technology and HR
- Green HRM
- WFH and HR Reset
- Onboarding 2021 Reimagined
- HR Analytics
- Employer Branding
- Employees in Gig Economy
- Sustainable Human Resource Management
Reinventing Strategy and Entrepreneurship through Sustainability and innovation
- Business Ethics,
- Inclusive Growth – Strategy and Policy, CSR,
- The new age start-ups SMEs for sustainable and global development,
- Social Entrepreneurship,
- Techno Entrepreneurship
- Women Entrepreneurship.
Reinventing IT through Sustainability and Innovation
- Management of Information Technology, ERP,
- Project Management
- Decision Support, Experts Systems,
- IoT and Knowledge Management etc
Reinventing In General management through Sustainability and Innovation
- Healthcare Management
- Sustainable Business Models
- Cloud Computing
- Business Strategy
- Corporate Governance issues
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Ethical issues in Business
- Dynamic Legal Aspects of Business
GUIDELINES FOR PAPER SUBMISSION
- Research papers should be original unpublished works that follow the conference theme.
- Word limit would be 200 to 250 words for abstract and around 4,000 words for research paper. Abstract should specify the research objectives, methodology and major findings.
- Suggested structure of the research paper: Introduction, Review of Literature, Research Gap, Research Methodology, Major Findings, Contributions of the study, Limitations and Scope for Further Research.
- Text should be written in A4 size, Times New Roman, font size-12 with 1.5 line spacing. Reference style should be APA (6th edition).
- On acceptance of the abstract, we will be sending the link to submit full paper and payment details of registration.
Send your abstract to email@example.com with the following details –
Name of the participant, Name of the Institution and Mobile Number
Registration Fee Details
Delegate Category Fee
- Academic Delegates /Corporate executives & others Rs. 750
- Research Scholars Rs. 500
- Students Rs. 250
Note: Co-authors, who wish to have individual certificates, need to register separately.
If any author(s) wish to present more than one paper, they need to register separately.
Bank Name: Federal Bank
Branch: Banaswadi, Bengaluru
- Last date for submission of abstract 17.10.23
- Communication for acceptance 24.10.23
- Last date for full paper submission 02.11.23
- Last date for registration and Payments 02.11.23
- Conference date 23rd & 24th Nov’23
Chief Patrons: Dr. Nissar Ahmed, Chairman, Presidency Group of Institutions
Mr. Suhael Ahmed, Vice Chairman, Presidency Group of Institutions
Patron: Dr. Chandan Chavadi, Dean, Presidency Business School
Dr. Sankar Ganesh, Associate Dean, Sharda University, Uzbekistan
Convener: Dr. K. Ravindran, Presidency Business School
Co_ Convener: Dr. Raghu N
Dr. Sendhil Kumar M, Presidency Business School
Dr. Sendhil Kumar, Co convener, CBP’23
Assistant professor, Presidency college, (Autonomous), Bengaluru-24, Ph:9943924640
Dr. K. Ravindran Convener, CBP’23, Assistant professor, Presidency college, (Autonomous)
For further inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
PRESIDENCY BUSINESS SCHOOL
Dr. Rajiv R. K. Massey
Prof. Indumathi R Nagesh
Dr. Radhika Arora
Prof. Ravi Keerthi J V
Dr. Irshad Nazeer
Prof. Venkatesh Ganapathi
Prof. Sreevas V T K
Prof. U V G Sekar
Dr. Kiran Hiremath
Prof. Rajagopal K
Dr. Julie Sunil
Dr. Mohammed Juned
Dr. Prasad Kulkarni
Dr. Rajitha R
Dr. Satarupa Misra
Prof. Rama N
Prof. Bhavya Vinil
SHARDA UNIVERSITY, Uzbekistan
Dr. Pankaj Tiwari, Mr. Amir Zia, Dr. Ujjwal Das, Mr. Davron