- The last date for filling the ONLINE application form is 10.10.2022 upto 11:00 p.m.
About the Recruitment
Applications are invited for eligible candidates for the posts of Assistant Professor in various Departments of the College. The College reserves the right to change the number and nature of post/vacancy(ies) of any category and also to withdraw partial or full advertisement without assigning any reason. The qualification shall be as per UGC (Minimum Qualifications for Appointment of Teachers and other Academic Staff in Universities and Colleges and other Measures for the Maintenance of Standards in Higher Education) Regulations, 2018. The reservation under the SC, ST, OBC (Non-Creamy Layer), EWS and PwD categories shall be as per the UGC guidelines and GoI rules
The candidates are requested to carefully read the General Instructions before filling up the application form. Candidates are advised to visit the website (www.isdc.ac.in) periodically for further information related to the recruitment process.
Application Fee in INR
- UR, EWS, OBC Rs. 2000/-
- SC/ST Rs. 1000/-
- Divyang Jan (PWD) No Fee
The requisite application fee can be remitted through any online payment method like Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking/UPI etc
Vacant Position for the Post of Assistant Professor
How to Apply
Application Form for the Post of Assistant Professor: Click Here
- Application form can be filled in ONLINE mode only. No hard copy of the application form shall be accepted in any case or under any circumstances.
- To fill the application form kindly visit official website of the college www.isdc.ac.in and follow the steps as required under recruitment section.
- The recruitment will be in accordance with the UGC Regulations 2018 and any specific guidelines issued by the UGC from time to time from the date of issue of this employment notification.
- Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidate to be called for interview. The short listing of the candidates to be called for interview shall be done as per Appendix II Table : 3A of UGC Regulations, 2018 subject to fulfilling all the essential eligibility criteria as mentioned for Direct Recruitment for the post of Assistant Professor in the UGC Regulations, 2018.
- In accordance with the UGC Regulations, 2018, as amended from time to time, including amendments, applicants applying for the post of Assistant Professor must submit a certificate in the prescribed format from the concerned University to the effect that their Ph.D. degree is in compliance with relevant UGC Regulations for award of Ph.D. degree.
- Applicants who have been awarded Ph.D. from foreign Universities should enclose “Equivalence Certificate” issued by Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi, without which their candidature will not be considered and application will summarily be rejected.
- The eligibility marks of 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned in UGC Regulations, 2018 are permissible, based only on the qualifying marks without including any grace marks.
- Only matriculation/SSC certificate/pass certificate issued by the concerned educational board will be considered as proof of date of birth. No other document will be accepted for verification of date of birth.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/EWS category should submit proper caste certificate as per the proforma of Govt. of India.
- Candidates belonging to OBC/EWS category, but coming in creamy layer will not be entitled to the benefits of reservation and shall have to apply as General Category candidate.
- Candidates must ensure before applying that they are eligible according to the criteria stipulated in the advertisement. If the candidate is found ineligible at any stage of recruitment process, he/she will be disqualified and their candidature will be cancelled. Concealment of fact/information or submitting false information will lead to cancellation of candidature at any stage of recruitment.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Prayagraj and courts/tribunals/forums at Prayagraj.
- The College reserve the right to Revise/Reschedule/Cancel/Suspend the recruitment process without assigning any reason. The decision of the University shall be final and no appeal in this regard shall be entertained.
- Any corrigendum/changes/updates related to the recruitment process shall be available on official website of Iswar Saran Degree College, Prayagraj i.e. www.isdc.ac.in.
- The candidate must upload self attested xerox copies of all relevant documents which they have claimed in the application form. The original certificates would be required at the time of interview only.
- Candidates desirous of applying for more than one post should submit separate application for each post along with requisite application fee.
- Candidates desirous of applying for more than one category should submit separate application for each category along with requisite application fee.
- The employed candidate of Govt./Private Universities/College/Autonomous bodies should send the applications through proper channel. However, they may produce the NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE (NOC) from their organization with a certificate that (i) no vigilance case is pending/being contemplated against him/her (ii) the applicant will be relieved within one month of receipt of appointment offer, if he/she is selected.
- The decision of the Principal, Iswar Saran Degree College, Prayagraj in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications, mode of selection and conduct of interview will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection from any individual or his/her agency.
- Applications submitted without the requisite documents, fees, and after the prescribed date will not be entertained in any case.
- Incomplete applications shall be summarily rejected.
- Canvassing in any form will be treated as a disqualification for the post.
- Candidates must be in sound health. They must, if selected be prepared to undergo such medical examination and satisfy competent medical authority as the College may require.
- The college reserves the right to change the number and nature of posts/vacancies without assigning any reason
For any query kindly mail us to:
For any technical support kindly mail to: