- Location- NOIDA
- Apply by 25th June 2023
Compensation: Rs. 18 lakhs CTC/ commensurate with qualification and relevant work experience
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Master’s degree in a relevant field such as international development, social sciences, statistics, data science, economics or a related discipline from a reputed university with an experience of around 8-10 years
Job background and profile
A MEL Manager would be part of the central unit integrating the implementation of the MEL strategy across states and programmes, and will be responsible for the operationalisation and adaptation of
PRADAN’s MEL strategy and framework.This will include managing the monitoring, evaluation and learning activities, including developing and implementing the MEL framework, performance indicators,
MEL tools, and data quality assurance processes to ensure the timeliness and validity of data entry.
Responsibilities: MEL System Development and Management
- Lead the roll-out and adaptation of the organisation’s MEL strategy and framework, including the ToC and underpinning logic
- Provide advice to the Management Unit through the Central Function 5 at the Head Office on MEL systems and operations
- Developing and rolling out a full MEL capacity development plan for the organisation
- Helping the organisation to generate high quality data-based reports for donors and other key stakeholders.
- Support proposals and project agreements to establish adequate and appropriate MEL and develop data collection protocols and tools to gather information on program activities, outputs, outcomes, and impacts across different thematic areas
- Monitor the quality, reliability and relevance of data collected to ascertain the outcome, impact and sustainability of PRADAN’s programmes and projects.
- Work closely with program teams to interpret evaluation findings and provide recommendations for program improvement.
- Work with other units at the Head Office to develop and generate evidence based on PRADAN’s learning agenda, strengthen integration of learning in programmes and the organisation’s voice in relevant sector forums;
- Keep up to date with emerging and trending best practice in processes and tools for M&E, including evaluations of similar programmes;
- Take a lead role in extracting and consolidating evidence and learning from evaluations, projects and programmes to identify best practice across PRADAN geographies.
- Familiarity with a wide range of MEL methods and approaches, including complexity-aware approaches, Systems thinking, and GIS based monitoring system.
- Ability to think both strategically and operationally around the introduction and implementation of appropriate tools and technology, processes and strategies.
- Strong experience of in qualitative, quantitative, participatory and mixed methods of collection and analysing data and using tools for statistical analysis.
- Ability to communicate evidence and insights in a clear, compelling and non- violent manner
- Ability to work collaboratively with a wide range of peers from different background and identify capacity building opportunities and lead trainings and capacity building workshops
How to Apply
Email CV with cover letter to email@example.com
PRADAN is a public service organization that works with vulnerable communities on institution building, livelihood enhancement and enhancing quality of life towards socio-economic and political empowerment. As on March 2023, it works with 10 lakh women spread across seven states. PRADAN has close to 700 staff that work in 60 field teams and 11 integrating offices besides the head office at
Delhi. Since 2014 PRADAN has initiated use of digital technology for collection of data around various interventions directly from programme participants. This data is collected by 1300 Community Data Collectors and MIS staff at various levels oversee and integrate the process. We intend to further streamline these processes for supporting the building of evidence through institutionalizing a full,
comprehensive organization-wide MEL strategy and framework adopting an intentional and reflective process
Click Here for More Details